Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

Labor Law regarding required minimum salary

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

jumer

Arresto Menor

Under the Labor Law, how do I go with the following situation?

I have a retail store selling dry goods which employ only six laborer.

1). Am I required to pay the minimum wages under the law?

2). If I plan to close the store due to loss, How do I settle the separation of the employee if they are not paid the minimum wages ? Do I have to pay them 1/2 month for every year of service; 1 month pay for every year of service; or whatever we can agree upon with the employee? without violating the labor code.

lawddesign

lawyer

Businesses Exempt from Minimum Wage Laws

If your company is a service establishment with not more than 10 employees, a distressed establishment with a deficit of 20% or more of current paid-up capital, or a new business enterprises outside the National Capital Region (NCR) or is in an export processing zones, you may pay your employees below minimum wage rates on condition that you file a request for exemption from compliance with wage orders with the National Wage and Productivity Council (NWPC).

brium

Arresto Menor

lawddesign wrote:Businesses Exempt from Minimum Wage Laws

If your company is a service establishment with not more than 10 employees, a distressed establishment with a deficit of 20% or more of current paid-up capital, or a new business enterprises outside the National Capital Region (NCR) or is in an export processing zones, you may pay your employees below minimum wage rates on condition that you file a request for exemption from compliance with wage orders with the National Wage and Productivity Council (NWPC).

atty,
nagpunta po ako sa dole ncr ,
sabi po nila may deadline po ang pagaapply ng exemptions
let's say noong nilabas po nila ang ncr wage order 18 and deadline po december 2013 agad
paano po ung mga retail and service establishment na physically less than 10 employee, exempted pa rin po sila kahit di po sila nakapag apply? how can they depend the business in case ?
tsaka one year lang daw po ang effectivity nito.

maraming salamat po

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum