Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

I NEED HELP

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1I NEED HELP Empty I NEED HELP Thu Aug 04, 2011 11:05 am

jhelaizki

Arresto Menor

can anyone hir help me..?? i badly need your help. Recently a friend of mine had ask for my help.. Meron kasi nagsangla sa kanya ng Ipad tablet kaso nasunugan sila and ksma dun ung Ipad when the owner is ready na para tubusin ung ipad wla na xa mabigay so tinakot daw sya na mablotter and malaman ng kuya nya which happen to be a police.. So because she is a friend of mine i help her.. We buy an ipad and she told me na every month mgbbyad sya ng 2000 for the ipad. so the first payment comes june wla na kagad sya pambayad i told her she must pay it kasi wala din nmn ako pera pangbayad dun dat time. hanggang nagkaron na ng penalty sbi nya sya daw magshoulder nun sa July 25 current year pa sya mgbbyad. the due date para sa first payment para di uli magkaron ng penalty is July 16 so i had no choice but to pay it para di n lumaki kasi lalo nya di mababayaran yun it was 3000 plus.. wen 25 of july comes she was not able to pay on time 28 pa sya ngbayad and 1500 lang .. until now di pa sya ngbbayad at tinatkot nya ko na hndi na daw sya mgbbyad kapag nangulit pa ko sa knya .. anu po ba dapat ko gawin kailangan ko na nung pera kasi may mga dapat ako paggamitan nung pera.. sana matulungan nyu ko..anu ba dapat ko gawin or kailngan ko ba sya idemanda?? magkano po ang fee dun.. tiga makati po sya

salamat

2I NEED HELP Empty Re: I NEED HELP Thu Aug 04, 2011 8:46 pm

attyLLL

send a demand letter. if you live in same city, you have to file a case first at the bgy, then a small claims case at the MTC. rules on sc.judiciary.gov.ph

or keep negotiating

https://www.facebook.com/BPOEmployeeAdvocate/

3I NEED HELP Empty I NEED HELP Fri Aug 05, 2011 12:29 pm

jhelaizki

Arresto Menor

IM FROM BULACAN AND SHES FROM MAKATI.. IS IT POSSIBLE TO FILE CASE ON THEIR BRGY. EVENTHOUGH WE ARE NOT IN THE SAME CITY? WHAT CASE SHOULD I FILE?

4I NEED HELP Empty Re: I NEED HELP Sat Aug 06, 2011 3:13 pm

attyLLL

please see my post, it says if you live in the same city or municipality. after you send a demand letter by registered mail, you should file a collection case at the MTC. rules on sc.judiciary.gov.ph

https://www.facebook.com/BPOEmployeeAdvocate/

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum