Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

shortened transitionperiod

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1shortened transitionperiod Empty shortened transitionperiod Thu Jul 28, 2011 4:34 pm

wondering_why

Arresto Menor

Hi. I would just like to know if it is legal if the employer shortens the end date of my resignation. I want to complete the whole month so I could get my perfect attendance incentive. However, they wanted to shorten it to just 3 weeks. Since I still need time to look for a job a month is reasonable but they refused. Also, on my last pay day, can I get everything I deserve such as salary, incentives and 13th month pay? Thanks

2shortened transitionperiod Empty Re: shortened transitionperiod Thu Jul 28, 2011 6:11 pm

attyLLL

in my opinion, that is not proper. you are required to give 30 day notice. any change to that has to be mutually agreed by the employer and employee

https://www.facebook.com/BPOEmployeeAdvocate/

3shortened transitionperiod Empty Re: shortened transitionperiod Thu Jul 28, 2011 6:44 pm

wondering_why

Arresto Menor

how about my 13th month pay and remaining salary. Is it ok if I request to get it on my last pay day?

4shortened transitionperiod Empty Re: shortened transitionperiod Thu Jul 28, 2011 10:37 pm

attyLLL

what is better is you start processing your clearance as early as possible so that you can get your last pay.

https://www.facebook.com/BPOEmployeeAdvocate/

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum