Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

how to file a small claim?

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1how to file a small claim? Empty how to file a small claim? Mon Jul 25, 2011 12:23 pm

jpi2k8

Arresto Menor

good day atty,ask ko lang po regarding with my problem.kasi po yung kapitbahay po nmin noon sa dati nming tintirhan ay may pagkakakutang smin na maliit na halaga lamng kung tutuusin.ito ay ngakaka halaga ng 21,500php.ang tanong ko po ay ang sumusunod:

1.pde ko po ba i file as small claim yung ganon?

2.pano po ang proseso ng pagffile?

3.ano po ang mga dokumento na kailangan pra makapg file?

4.at ano po ba ang nagigng resolution sa pag fifile ng small claims?

sana po atty mapagukulan nyo ng panahon na basahin ang aking suliranin.maraming salamt po.

2how to file a small claim? Empty Re: how to file a small claim? Mon Jul 25, 2011 1:02 pm

lawddesign

lawyer

there is a pro forma form for filing of small claims. you simply go at the MTC which has jurisdiction over your money claims.

visit:

http://jlp-law.com/blog/rule-of-procedure-for-small-claims-cases-am-no-08-8-7-sc-full-text/

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum