Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

Unmarried father seeking guardianship

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Unmarried father seeking guardianship Empty Unmarried father seeking guardianship Sun Jul 10, 2011 1:29 pm

daddy

Arresto Menor

Hello I am an unmarried father to a 5 yr old girl.Yung nanay po eh nasa abroad (japan)she left when the baby was 6 months old and still in good state pa ang relation namin nun but as the years past unfortunately it did not work out,umuwi po siya for two months recently dito para ayusin ung papel ng bata at nag file po ng visa application,wala pa pong resulta kung approved na ung visa.Payag naman ako na dalhin niya ang bata, ang sakin lamang po ay kung maari na sa akin pa din ang custody ng bata habang wala pang resultang lumalabas kung approved man o hindi. Pero may nadiskubre ako na balak ng mga tiyahain at ng ina na ilayo ang bata sa bulacan at dun na lang antayin ang resulta approved man o hindi without my consent.Mga tiyahin niya ang nakausap ko at ang sabi nila ay sumusunod lang daw sila sa bilin ng ina.As the father of the child should I have legal custody instead of the relatives of the mother?Hoping for your kind response.

attyLLL

in the absence of the mother, you have a better right to custody compared to the other relatives. if they refuse you'll have to negotiate or seek help of the dswd of bgy officials.

you can also file a petition in the family court for custody with request for issuance of a hold departure order.

https://www.facebook.com/BPOEmployeeAdvocate/

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum