Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

Estafa case for fake land titles

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Estafa case for fake land titles Empty Estafa case for fake land titles Wed Jul 06, 2011 11:51 am

amihan2223

Arresto Menor

Hi!

Peace be with you!

I would like to consult a situation I find myself into.
almost 3 years ago I was acting as a loan broker and through it I met a lot of people.
One of the transactions I have before came back to me last year saying that the land title we negotiated with them for a loan which was foreclosed and transferred ownership in their name was actually fake.
The new owner of the land who foreclosed was looking for the people who claims to be the owners but apparently they are fake. This woman I met came to me through a referral from someone I trust and new before who is also can't be found now. I am the only one left here who was involved in the transaction and now they filed an estafa case after an nbi investigation to me. My friend from Hall of Justice called me up and told me that the case was filed. I din't even get yet any subpoena asking me to submit my counter affidavit. Is it possible for them to do that and issue a warrant immediately?

2Estafa case for fake land titles Empty Re: Estafa case for fake land titles Sun Jul 10, 2011 7:55 am

amihan2223

Arresto Menor

I got the resolution now. I haven't receive any subpoena and they are stating in the resolution that I can't be found.

3Estafa case for fake land titles Empty Re: Estafa case for fake land titles Sun Jul 10, 2011 7:55 am

amihan2223

Arresto Menor

Please can anyone reply to me?

4Estafa case for fake land titles Empty Re: Estafa case for fake land titles Sun Jul 10, 2011 9:47 pm

attyLLL

what does the resolution say? that you a case should be filed against you?

https://www.facebook.com/BPOEmployeeAdvocate/

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum