Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

sue or not to?

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1sue or not to? Empty sue or not to? Thu Jun 30, 2011 6:26 pm

liannrosario

Arresto Menor

hi there...

i got a recent problem in my bank account. somebody hacked it and was able to get 40k off it. when i escalated the concern to the bank, they blamed it on me, that maybe i gave my ATM card or shared my PIN#. That is ridiculous. And I'm not that stupid to do that.
So now, they are able to track that person who stole my money and they said they will put my account under investigation. And odd cuz they are not sure when can i get my money back. I blame their rubbish security. And their system, that can be hacked. If i sue the bank, will that help me get my money back faster and is it the right thing to do? cuz they are doing some investigating already but i find it not good enough.

2sue or not to? Empty Re: sue or not to? Sun Jul 03, 2011 11:15 pm

attyLLL

was it determined how the money was withdrawn? was it atm, otc, or electronic debit?

https://www.facebook.com/BPOEmployeeAdvocate/

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum