Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

TAX FORECAST: Is it legal?

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1TAX FORECAST: Is it legal? Empty TAX FORECAST: Is it legal? Wed Jun 29, 2011 7:53 pm

rico

Arresto Menor

Before the end of June 2011.Our company came up with "TAX FORECAST" which consists of my projected gross monthly income, tax exemptions, and other incentives from Jan to December 2011. After conducting computations, they arrived at a variance of 3400 for the tax I have to pay the whole year. in that case the manager told me that starting July until September they will raise my tax rate from 12% to 14% and I can't do anything about it. Either 14% or higher. In May, they decided to deduct 12% of my basic salary to be paid as my tax. Now they want me to pay 14%.
I told the manager that I'll just wait until december, she said no. It will take effect in July. Is there really a tax foreacast and is it valid? If not can I sue my employer if she insists on doing that? What complaint can I file against her. Honestly, I feel like being harassed since she wants me to pay my taxes for the months I haven't even worked for.

2TAX FORECAST: Is it legal? Empty Re: TAX FORECAST: Is it legal? Thu Jun 30, 2011 9:53 am

attyLLL

as long as the computation is correct, it is valid. the employer is obligated by law to deduct your income tax. this is done by computing your probable tax for the entire year and then dividing by 12.

https://www.facebook.com/BPOEmployeeAdvocate/

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum