Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

Separate legally how and what to do?

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Separate legally how and what to do? Empty Separate legally how and what to do? Thu Jun 23, 2011 12:38 am

rechvill

Arresto Menor

I need some advice what ,how to separate legally that will not cost me a lot.Alam ko po napaka mahal ng anulment pay,which Ican;t afford.Not only five times kong pinatawad my hushband pero useless po kya until now I'm the only one who is supporting my 3kids for everything.Ayaw ko na po mauto muli ,paulit ulit nlang promises. Nkasal po kami sa isang judge sa may antipolo.Sana po mlaman ko ang dapat kong gawin.By the way this time mayron na siyang ibang kinakasama.Nagkaroon na rin cyang mga anak sa mga naging kinasama nya .respectfully yours!

2Separate legally how and what to do? Empty Re: Separate legally how and what to do? Sun Jun 26, 2011 7:02 pm

TiagoMontiero

Prision Correccional

file a petition for legal separation, pero tandaan mo lang na separation sa tirahan at property ang effect nang legal separation, hindi pa rin pwde magpakasal o makipglive sa iba.

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum