Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

Marriage Contract

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Marriage Contract Empty Marriage Contract Fri Jun 10, 2011 1:02 am

lam0731

Arresto Menor

Dear Atty, I am single mom.. i got pregnant in UAE during 2009 unfortunately the father of my baby is already married in Phils. Since I was working in a muslim country i was afraid to stay there and then my friend helped me to get a Marriage contract in Phils... i really dont have any idea how did they manage to register the marriage in NSO, the fact that the guy was already married and they never asked for singleness for both of us still they were able to file the MC. When I checkd my status in NSO, it is confirmed that I am married.... My concern is, if the original wife wants to file a case against me, what would that be? And do you think I will be deported in Phils incase she file a case. I also went to NSO and asked the procedure to make our marriage null and void but someone told me that I have to undergo an annulment... JFYI, they got married during 2008 and the date of our marriage is 2006... they put it as late registered. Please advise, I am really worried.

thanks!
LAM

2Marriage Contract Empty Re: Marriage Contract Fri Jun 10, 2011 6:39 pm

attyLLL

did the guy know that a marriage certificate was being processed? he made his real marriage void.

does the certificate have your real signature? the guy's?

my guess is that she will file bigamy and falsification.

https://www.facebook.com/BPOEmployeeAdvocate/

3Marriage Contract Empty Re: Marriage Contract Sat Jun 11, 2011 1:00 am

lam0731

Arresto Menor

hi atty,
we are both in UAE when they processd our MC, they forged our signature... and if there will be an investigation they will found out that during the date of marriage we are both located in UAE...

paano ko po ba maipapatanggal sa NSO ang papel namin, right now nakapetisyon sia papuntang USA, kkuhanin po sia ng asawa nia at ang worried ko baka ang US embassy mag-ask ng CENOMAR... at kung sakali lalabas na dalawang beses siang nagpakasal...

pede din ba kong makasuhan, ang anak ko po ay nakapangalan sa tatay.... pero ang nakalagay sa birth certificate ay hindi kami kasal... ano po ba ang maikakaso sakin, at maaari po ba akong madeport?

4Marriage Contract Empty Re: Marriage Contract Sat Jun 11, 2011 12:14 pm

Heartility_05

Arresto Menor

atty. may chance po bang null and void ang kasal if yung apelyido ng lalake sa marriage certificate ay hindi nagmamatch sa apelyido nya sa birth certificate nya? 20 yrs old sya nung kinasal sya pero walang pinirmahang parental consent ang magulang nya..

5Marriage Contract Empty Re: Marriage Contract Sun Jun 12, 2011 11:47 am

attyLLL

lam, you can't have the record removed. even if you file a petition for annulment, it will still be there but just marked as annulled.

6Marriage Contract Empty Re: Marriage Contract Sun Jun 12, 2011 11:51 am

attyLLL

heart, the name is an irregularity which will not be basis for annulment.

if the guy is 26 or older now, parental consent is no longer an issue.

7Marriage Contract Empty Re: Marriage Contract Mon Jun 13, 2011 2:51 pm

lam0731

Arresto Menor

Atty, if mag-file ako ng annulment.... gano katagal ang processing? at ano ang magiging ground? both signatures are forged,walang physical appearance... hindi ba consider na null and void parin un?

8Marriage Contract Empty Re: Marriage Contract Mon Jun 13, 2011 8:54 pm

attyLLL

Hi Lam, i think a good ground for you is that the entire thing was fictitious. yes, it is void from the beginning. from my experience it will take 1-2 years at the RTC level.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum