Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

Murder (chop-chop)

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Murder (chop-chop) Empty Murder (chop-chop) Thu Jun 09, 2011 12:31 pm

aristothelcasanova

Arresto Menor

Murder charges were filed to my brother who killed and chopped his girlfriend.

Scene of the Crime Operatives found a plastic bag containing chopped parts of the body inside the bathroom.

Results of an autopsy report showed the girl was hit with a hard object on the back of her head, causing her instantaneous death.

My brother aknowledge kung ano po yung ginawa nga, dahil daw sa selos...kaya nga nagawa yung ganun.
First hearing po pinayuhan sya ng abogado nya na mag plead not guilty para maka pag bargaining daw dahil mabigat na kaso ang murder, ganun pa man di po pumayag ang complainan na mag bargain. Diko po alam kung anong kakahinat nan ng kaso. Mahuhulog po bang Homicide instead na murder:? nangyari po yung krimen sa mismong bahay ng babae live in po sila almost a year na po.

2Murder (chop-chop) Empty Re: Murder (chop-chop) Thu Jun 09, 2011 2:23 pm

rollie002

Arresto Mayor

if not alleged in the information the circumstance which would qualify as murder, then it will be homicide, or if alleged in the information but not proved, it will be reduced to homicide

3Murder (chop-chop) Empty Re: Murder (chop-chop) Thu Jun 09, 2011 5:30 pm

aristothelcasanova

Arresto Menor

My brother suffer from lucid interval. He may hurt someone during the time that his brain functionality led to violence but returns to normalcy after a while. parang insane... nangyari yun sa kanya kasi always syang nabubugbog ng papa ko kaya nag ka ganun sya.Kaya siguro nagawa nya yung krimen na pag patay sa GF nya....dahil nag banta yung na makikipag hiwalay sa kanya.. papano po ang process para ma pa check up yung kapatid ko o mapatingin sa mga psychologist para ma evaluate sya... on going pa po yung kaso nya....

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum