Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

How to trace the employer of my OFW Husband?

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

alicenalang

Arresto Menor

Blessed day to everyone!

Hingi lang po ako ng advice regarding may situation,kinasuhan ko po husband ko, nagpakasal po sia ng 2x pa,I am the original wife.8 years na po tinatakbo ng kaso, I got his travel records po sa BID,nasa saudi siya ngaun,wala po support sa anak namin (girl,12 yrs old na),saan ko po pede makuha kung sino po employer niya ngaun?sa OWWA at POEA po, 2009 pa po last na record nia,di na dw po yun ang employer niya ngaun?Saka pwede ko po ba kasuhan yung 3rd wife niya po nakalagay na beneficiary sa OWWA niya?Nag testify na po dati sa court yun 3rd wife niya na hindi na sila nagsasama eh pero sa totoo po eh nagsasama sila at may mga anak na po, ano po proof na dapat kong i ready if ever po sampahan ko din ng case yun 3rd wife? Thanks po and God Bless.

attyLLL

charge her with bigamy also and provide proof that she knew your husband is married. ask the court to issue a hold departure order.

send an email to the philippine embassy in saudi. they may have a record of him.

https://www.facebook.com/BPOEmployeeAdvocate/

alicenalang

Arresto Menor

thank you po sa mabilis na reply, sa court testimony po ng 3rd wife ay inamin niya na alam niyang may asawa na ang husband ko bago sila ikinasal,it was happened na akala ng 3rd wife eh isa lang asawa, akala niya po pang-2nd siya, di niya alam na pang 3rd na siya.Bigamy din po ang ikakaso ko sa kanya?

attyLLL

yes, she can be charged as accomplice to bigamy.

https://www.facebook.com/BPOEmployeeAdvocate/

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum