Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

Chinatrust Salary stretch Loan

+17
redhat
Needyouradvise
maria0611
claverialeah72
LGA
map11121314
ganda1982
Lyzander
prettyaliah
abram411
xalloyx
lisamarieb2011
travellerjuan
divine16
sky_84
attyLLL
JA36085
21 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 2]

26Chinatrust Salary stretch Loan - Page 2 Empty Re: Chinatrust Salary stretch Loan Wed Jul 18, 2018 7:36 pm

iamEiyh

Arresto Menor

Hi,

I would like to seek for your assistance regarding sa loan ko sa CTBC. Nakuha ko yung loan last May 2017, and I was able to pay until Jan 2018. Required magopen ng checking account and magiwan ng 36 blank checks. So in total, 5 months walang fund yung checks (Feb-June). They’ve been sending notices pero fault ko din na naignore since financially struggling ako. Until last June mid-month may pumunta na sa bahay namen then nagkaroon ng payment arrangement to pay in 1month. First week ng July someone from Litigation called me and telling me na void na daw yung arrangement since nag end na ang June and they are telling me na sa kanila ma magbayad. Humingi ako ng SOA- for partial and for full payment just to see the difference. Sobrang laki ng handling fees and charges to the point na nadoble yung loan. They are threatening na involve pa ang baranggay and file a civil case that shall be served sa office address which i think harassment na bec we are willing to settle naman. I have the text messages.

Need your assistance on this matter since willing namen kame to settle in full pero yung loaned amount only and applicable charges ng bank and not the collection agency which is umabot ng almost 68k handling fee.

Appreciate any advise na mabibigay nyo.

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 2]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum