Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

i slapped a teenager who threatened my 8 year old daughter

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

emilee

Arresto Menor

a high school student got mad at my 8 year old girl and asked somebody to hurt her. this news reached me and because of anger, i slapped the teenager. the mother sued us for child abuse since minor pa daw anak nya. now the case is in the fiscal's office.

i tried to reach out to the parents pero ayaw nila i-accept ang sorry. instead, they are demanding 50k which we don't have.

my question is:
1. can i get a PAO lawyer (somebody in the PAO office told me na ayaw kunin ng lawyers pag child abuse ang case)
2. ano po ba nag pwedeng sentensya sa ganitong kaso?
3. ano po bang laban ko sa kasong to?

Thank you attorney and may you be blessed tenfolds. I know I made a mistake and acted impulsively but I cannot allow someone to do that to my daughter.

btw, both parties have given statement na and pareho kami ng kwento (including that her child really asked someone to hurt my daughter).

attyLLL

1) you can try if you qualify
2) if they can prove that it is an act of child abuse, 6-8 years
3) depends on the evidence provided

i recommend you try your best to enter into a settlement, else angle the case to be slander by deed.

statements made in bgy mediation are inadmissible. i recommend you don't make any admissions.

https://www.facebook.com/BPOEmployeeAdvocate/

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum