Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

Having problems with my brother

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Having problems with my brother Empty Having problems with my brother Wed May 18, 2011 12:40 am

JessPrz

Arresto Menor

Hi everyone!Would like to ask if pwede mo ba ipakulong brother mo if he constantly disturb ung katahimikan ng bahay namin.Sorry sa words.Dont know how to say it right.Minsan na kasi kami nag-away and he tried and threatened to punch me.Now,pag di nya nakukuha ang gusto nya or napapagalitan sya he keeps on slamming doors kahit na tulog na lahat,maski 1 am na.Nasa 3rd floor room nya then he always make noises para maagitate kami.pati baby nagigising.He punches things.Separated parents namin,mom nalang namin nagsusuport sa amin.He's 21 years old ,by the way.I know for sure na medyo may kababawan problema ko pero para kasi gusto na syang patayin sa ugali nya.Bago pa ko makagawa ng di mabuti would like to ask any legal advice para mapatigil lang sya.Kinausap na sya ng maayos.pero mas lalong lumala.

2Having problems with my brother Empty Re: Having problems with my brother Wed May 18, 2011 8:57 pm

attyLLL

i don't know if it will make it worse still, but your remedy is to file a complaint at the bgy.

https://www.facebook.com/BPOEmployeeAdvocate/

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum