Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

How to File Ejectment in court.

+4
bernalina piezas
markboysies
attyLLL
rommel0517
8 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1How to File Ejectment in court. Empty How to File Ejectment in court. Mon May 16, 2011 9:09 am

rommel0517

Arresto Menor

Good Morning.

How to file ejectment in court and gaano katagal ang paglabas ng decision ng court?

2How to File Ejectment in court. Empty Re: How to File Ejectment in court. Mon May 16, 2011 4:05 pm

attyLLL

begin with sending a demand letter to pay and vacate, bgy, then court. 6 mos to a year is normal

https://www.facebook.com/BPOEmployeeAdvocate/

3How to File Ejectment in court. Empty Re: How to File Ejectment in court. Tue May 17, 2011 10:07 pm

markboysies

markboysies
Arresto Menor

matagal din pala ang proseso ng ganito sir.. eh panu sir kung wla kau contrata pinapaupa ko lang kasi dahil un ang sabi ng mother ko na ipaupa..tska sir san court? sa manila po kasi ako slamat po

4How to File Ejectment in court. Empty Re: How to File Ejectment in court. Wed May 18, 2011 12:02 am

attyLLL

court where the property is located. the process is the same.

https://www.facebook.com/BPOEmployeeAdvocate/

5How to File Ejectment in court. Empty almost same problem Thu Sep 29, 2011 12:09 pm

bernalina piezas

Arresto Menor

my parents have same problem w/ our bought property,titled 3 hectars agri.land.Binilin ito sa sis ng father q with out contract signed when they left to migrate in US last 2006.As land owner we get 1/4 of gross product of the land.But since my aunt sold our carabao mga july2010 without our knowledge,the conflict started. My aunt wont give us our 1/4 share of rice if wala kami title nang land ipakita sa kanila(title release dec.2010 from LAMP).Inaankin na nila ang carabao,and because of carabao and rice issue my father wud like to eject my aunt from our land.Covered ba sila nang law of tenure?even if may violation na sila as tenants?

6How to File Ejectment in court. Empty Re: How to File Ejectment in court. Thu Sep 29, 2011 3:06 pm

batobalani

Arresto Menor

Hello.. Good day sir/madam... please help me, please give me an advice...
My cousin offer me her property (house and lot) because she decide it to sale to other but first she offer it to me. This property was acquire by her through pag-ibig housing and still paying an monthly amortization with out any arears.. I want to grab this opportunity to buy the house, but i just want to know what are the things i can do first.. what document are we need to provide... my officemate told me that i need to provide an assumption of mortgage so that this property become legalized while i continued to pay that amortization.. because at the time i buy it i still paying this due to her name... at first, i agree to pay the amortization to her name and after we finish paying it we will execute an deed of sale.. is it possible... but my officemate advice me that it is better to apply an assumption of mortgage for security purpose..
Thank you..

7How to File Ejectment in court. Empty Re: How to File Ejectment in court. Mon Nov 05, 2012 6:19 pm

ludygreene

Arresto Menor

Tumira yung pamangkin ko sa bahay ko, na ang paalam ay temporary lang daw. Wala ako sa Pilipinas nung nakituloy sila ng 3 anak nya sa bahay ko.Almost 2 years na sila ngayon na nakikitira dun habang nasa abroad ako.Bilang tulong pinpadalhan ko sila ng perang pambayad sa kuryente at tubig pati na din para sa pagkain nila.
Nalaman ko lately na hindi pala nya binbayaran ang electric bill for about 3 months now. May mga gamit din ako na nawala at inamin naman nya na sya ang kumuha.
Sinabihan ko na sya na umalis na sila sa bahay ko nung nagkausap kami sa telepono.Pero hanggang ngayon ay nanduon pa din silang magaama. Panu ko kaya sila mapapaalis sa bahay ko?

8How to File Ejectment in court. Empty Re: How to File Ejectment in court. Tue Dec 04, 2012 7:23 pm

kolokoy7949

kolokoy7949
Prision Correccional

For Agricultural Tenant Eviction Issue how did u deal with it pag may house sa Property? Bout,disturbance compensation? Ways to evict agri.tenants? Any advise?thx

9How to File Ejectment in court. Empty Re: How to File Ejectment in court. Thu Apr 04, 2013 3:12 pm

melissabanias

Arresto Menor

Hi. I am Melissa Banias, I am new here in this forum. I just want to consult regarding our case. In August 2012, my husband and I bought an NHA property from Mr. A (anonymous) for 250,000.00. Mr. A told us that the said property has an encroachment of part of the house of the neighbouring lot owner Mr. B (anonymous). So we just paid Mr. A the amount of 200,000 and the remaining balance of 50,000 will be paid if the encroachment has already been cleared. Mr. A executed contract to sell and waiver of rights in favour to both of us (my husband and I). The said property is still in the name of Mr. A in NHA’s record. However, Mr. A issued a Special Power of Attorney to both of us (my husband and I) to transact business with NHA. We want Mr. B to clear the encroachment so we brought the case to Brgy. Level for settlement but Mr. B doesn’t want to give way. He doesn’t want to clear the encroachment because according to him, he already lived there before we bought the property. I just want to ask if there’s a way for my husband and I to eject Mr. B and clear the encroachment over our property? Thank you and more power.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum