Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

estafa case

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1estafa case  Empty estafa case Sun May 15, 2011 1:22 am

unknown

Arresto Menor

hi good evening, i just want to ask for advice. i received subpoena from cidg last week, they file me estafa and grave threats.. i really dont know the story and on behalf of the complainant.. i dont know what will i do the name was adressed to my name and to my husband, and there are some error when comes to my husbands name. they filed me estafa case and grave threats for some online transactions daw.. and when i searched my name looking for some complains against me and im shocked it appears a lot of complains same infos as well as my address and pictures..the investigator told me that it was like online scam and the transaction is thru gcash payment.. a network company offers that mode of payment as i've searched for a easy way of payment or money transfer and the gcash is only thru txt transaction. they told me they have evidences containing my gcash acct togethet with receipts and some online conversations. im really disappointed coz they want me to give dox came from gcash, but i dont have those yet, coz i did not transact to any people.. using that, and surprisingly, GLOBE business center release a documents saying that i my acct and encashing money using my infos.. what will i do?? i really dont know all about it.. and is it possible for me to be on jailed because of the dox that they have, even im not that person.. coz iknew it to myself.. is the screenshots of their conversations is enuf to accused me? the other peoples complaints thru online is enuf? i told them to give me an evidence where i did some conversations having or using webcams for them to assure that i am the one who is transacting to the complainant?? pls help me.. thank .. hope to hear your response soon...

2estafa case  Empty Re: estafa case Mon May 16, 2011 6:25 pm

attyLLL

the GLXXE GXash will have a record of the ID used by the person who took the money. I recommend you try to get a copy and hopefully it's a fake ID. You can also learn where it was withdrawn and inquire with the person who handled the transaction if they remember who took it.

https://www.facebook.com/BPOEmployeeAdvocate/

3estafa case  Empty Re: estafa case Thu May 19, 2011 9:32 pm

unknown

Arresto Menor

ayaw kasi nila ilabas ang evidence na hawak ng complainant, and wala po ako valid i.d before, kakakuha ko lng ngayon.. and kanina nagpadala na naman po ng letter from cidg, sabi we need to go on the stated date.. natatakot kasi ako baka pagdating dun sa crame, i set up kami, tapos papirmahin kami para sa nautang.. i really need your advice, we cant file back to the complainant kasi we dont know the address of her.. at pwede ba ma fake ang i.d?? thanks for the advice.. hope to get back soon, kasi may 2nd letter nang dumating, is it possible ba na if we dont reported for it, after daw nun padadalahan na kami ng warrant of arrest?? at possible ba or valid ba ang evidences like txt or msg sa chat?? kasi anybody can pretend for someones name, at sabi kanina ng sp03 na naghatid ng letter, ilang beses daw naulit ang transaction.. why she's still transacting continously if naloko na pala sya?? and sa dumating na letter may nadagdag na name pa, at di naman namin kilala ang pangalan na nakalagay sa letter.. i just want to know if pwede ba makarating sa court ang ganung case? not having personal meet ups puro o.l daw ang transaction, evidences are screenshots, txtmsgs, chat msgs and emails?? what we have to do?? and kami pa dalawa ng asawa ko ang binigyan ng letter, at yung sulat ba na yon is, subpoena? demanding letter?? kasi naka print lng sya and contains names from police dept.. and from dilg, pnp ,cidg anti fraud and commercial crimes division.. may mga error pa po sa name, and walang nakalagay na case no/watermark/stamp.. demand letter ba yun o subpoena?? pls advice.. thanks..

4estafa case  Empty Re: estafa case Sat May 21, 2011 2:54 pm

attyLLL

pnp-cidg is conducting an investigation and is giving you the opportunity to provide information to defend yourself. you have the right to decline, but i do not advise it.

use this opportunity to prove that you are not the same persons who transacted with the complainant and you are victims of identity theft. one of the pieces of evidence will be the ID used to claim the money. if they won't show it to you, then just provide copies of your own IDs.

5estafa case  Empty Re: estafa case Sat May 21, 2011 3:17 pm

unknown

Arresto Menor

YES.. THEy are not giving any evidences to show us.. i think that's the better choice.. then what we have to do if we dont attend for the invitation.. i really have a doubt if that is a subpoena, coz theres no documents attached, as well as a demand letter...

6estafa case  Empty Re: estafa case Tue May 24, 2011 7:45 pm

unknown

Arresto Menor

please respond.. may natanggap po akong demand letter, from the complainant.. pero wala po sign ng atty.. valid po ba yun?

7estafa case  Empty Re: estafa case Fri May 27, 2011 1:19 pm

attyLLL

a demand letter does not have to be signed by an attorney.

8estafa case  Empty Re: estafa case Wed Jun 01, 2011 2:19 am

unknown

Arresto Menor

They send me final demand letter today.... Which was date is last may 18; okay lang ba yun nauna pa yung invitation from cidg tsaka ung demand letter thru lbc...

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum