Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

grave oral defamation

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1grave oral defamation Empty grave oral defamation Sat May 14, 2011 9:22 am

penpenhorteza@yahoo.com

Arresto Menor

hello po!!i need your advise in my problem,,may nag sampa ng kaso sakin cousin ko lang..nka dalawang hearing na po kame sa barangay namin tapos hindi parin po na ayos..may narinig lng po kasi ako na storya na ang couzin ko daw po is being paid with the some guy in the city after having sex..hindi po ako pumatol sa storya lng kasi hindi ko rin po alam kng totoo po ba!!and i share that story to my brother and grandmother because were concern with our cousin's reputation and also for the family..tapos sinabihan ng brother ko yong asawa nya..ang wife ng brother ko close friend sila ng cousin ko..one time ng palod yong cousin ko sa amin tapos narinig nya yong pag,uusap ng brother ko at ng wife nya tungkol sa "pgbabayad daw nya"ng comfront yong cousin ko sa narinig nya ang problema ngaun is ako ang itinuro ng brother ko na ng kalat ng storya wich is hindi totoo kasi narinig ko lng din po yon sa iba sinabihan ko lng sila ksai concern ako..the porblem is ako ang kinasuhan nya ng grave oral defamation.tapos wlang testigo yong cousin ko..ano po ang maari nyo ma advise sakin??plzz help me po..ano po bah ang ibig sabihin ng grave oral defamation??yon lng po..

2grave oral defamation Empty Re: grave oral defamation Sat May 14, 2011 11:23 am

attyLLL

oral defamation is the public utterance of a derogatory statement.

are you sure that the case being faced by your cousin is really for prostitution? i'm starting to doubt it because it's at the bgy.

you don't have to admit what you supposedly did. if you can't reach a settlement at the bgy, she'll have to file the case at the prosecutor's office. without a witness, i doubt the case will prosper.

https://www.facebook.com/BPOEmployeeAdvocate/

3grave oral defamation Empty Re: grave oral defamation Mon Mar 11, 2013 8:05 pm

Eva Di

Arresto Menor

what if no one wants to be a witness but admits off record that they heard the respondent say the defamatory words, can they be compelled to witness in court?

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum