Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

Please Help!!!

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Please Help!!! Empty Please Help!!! Fri May 13, 2011 5:29 pm

yerfdog

Arresto Menor

Dear Sir / Ma'am,

I am planning to file an annulment this year and I am just saving for the annulment cost. I am currently working abroad. I would like to hire an attorney who will help me and get an annulment the soonest possible. I know that it may take time depending on the case. I've been separated with my ex-wife for more than two years now. We were married 2002. She was diagnosed with acute psychosis last March 2008 and was sent back in the Philippines from UAE, for 2 to 3 months medication. I have the copy of the MD's (Neuropsychiatrist) diagnosis and recommendation. During her mental illness, she admitted she had an intimate affair with another guy during our marriage. I verified this when she was said to be normal by the doctor and she admitted her adultery. That is the time when I decided to separate with her.

Before her sickness, we already have marital problems because she had mood swings, she is frigid in bed, inconsiderate to my needs and her personality is erratic. Only now will I file for annulment because of financial situations. Just recently, she impersonated another person and add my relatives to her Facebook. Then she took all my photos in my relative's FB and put it all in her FB making her own album implying to her friends that all's well between the two of us. She also sent me an email implying that we have intimate moments the last time I went home to the Philippines. The truth is, I only met her once just to pick up my son so that I can spend time with him, nothing more. I was so shocked to receive such email from her!

If I'm going to file psychological incapacity for annulment, how strong is my case? Also she told me she will make the annulment difficult for me, she will not cooperate... and she's sure the case will be dismissed. Do I still have a chance to get annulled? How much would it cost me for this annulment? PLEASE HELP ME.

Thank you.

2Please Help!!! Empty Re: Please Help!!! Fri May 13, 2011 7:27 pm

Arizonhothunter

Arresto Menor

The grounds for receiving your petition depends on how strong is your evidence. As your certifico de medical regarding her mental illness that would give merit so that you can move forward for your case. Annulment will normally run for quite some time but if you are determined enough then there is no reason to hinder your plan. But friendly advice, can I ask one question do you have kids? If you do mirror down and think twice if it worth to part ways with your wife. Basically the law of the land and in heaven are differ. If you are Christian: for better or worse till death do us part ! Be safe

its me ,

Atty. Don

3Please Help!!! Empty Need advise for annulment Sat May 14, 2011 2:30 am

yerfdog

Arresto Menor

Yes we have a son, he's 8 years old. Maniwala po kayo na I tried fixing the marriage, only to find out I will end up losing my mind if I continue to stay in the marriage with her. There is no love and respect anymore after knowing that I'm working very hard & providing for her & my son, being patient with her erratic moods and personalities... only to find out she's having extra marital affairs with some guy. I didn't even try to find out who is the guy because I'm afraid I will be capable of doing harm to him & my ex wife. I am a Christian... I have been doing reflections ever since I chose to stay away from her. I would rather preserve my sanity & love to my son away from her rather than be with my ex wife & lose myself in the end. I believe that God is a forgiving God, I cannot live with a person whom I don't love and respect. Even when I'm away, she still harass me & make sure that I can never re-marry. Do I have a chance to get annulled? She made it clear to me that she'll let me suffer.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum