Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

Please kindly help me

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Please kindly help me Empty Please kindly help me Tue May 10, 2011 5:42 pm

Ryanof cavite

Arresto Menor

Eto po ang scenario:

Bibili ako ng kotse, mag babalance ako ng 30,000 sa tao. Makukuha ko ang kotse at xerox copy ng OR at CR, pero i hohold nya muna ang OR at CR ng car hangagng sa mabayaran ko po ang kulang. nag kasundo kami sa 8,000 kada buwan na hulog hangang sa itoy makumpleto. Ano po ang mga legal ways ko para ma ensure ko po na pag natapos ko nang bayaran, ay i bibigay na nya sa akin ang OR at CR?

Naisip ko po na mag pa notaryo, mag black and white, kaso di ko po alam kung no itatawag sa ganun. Bale person to person agreement po ito.

Maraming salamat po.

2Please kindly help me Empty Re: Please kindly help me Tue May 10, 2011 9:35 pm

sureshock2000

lawyer

my suggestion if you trust the person selling the car, draft a CONTRACT TO SELL to document the sale of the vehicle and state everything you have agreed.and as much as possible you make your monthly payment through a bank deposit bearing the account name of the vehicle owner. you need to state in the contract upon full payment of the vehicle agreed price he should turn over the original documents of the vehicle. Then upon full payment let him sign a DEED of ABSOLUTE SALE of the vehicle.

3Please kindly help me Empty Re: Please kindly help me Wed May 11, 2011 5:35 am

Ryanof cavite

Arresto Menor

sureshock2000 wrote:my suggestion if you trust the person selling the car, draft a CONTRACT TO SELL to document the sale of the vehicle and state everything you have agreed.and as much as possible you make your monthly payment through a bank deposit bearing the account name of the vehicle owner. you need to state in the contract upon full payment of the vehicle agreed price he should turn over the original documents of the vehicle. Then upon full payment let him sign a DEED of ABSOLUTE SALE of the vehicle.

We are total strangers po. Gaano po katibay ang Contract to sell? ito po ba ay simpleng black and white lamang? Stating the agreement, and signed by both parties? I mean, baka po sabihin nya lang na nacarnap car nya wala na akong laban nun e. salamt po sa pag lilinaw.

Magkaiba po ba yung Deed of Absolute Sale sa "Open deed of sale?"

4Please kindly help me Empty Re: Please kindly help me Wed May 11, 2011 11:00 am

Ryanof cavite

Arresto Menor

any advices po? badly needed. Sad

5Please kindly help me Empty Re: Please kindly help me Wed May 11, 2011 1:45 pm

Ryanof cavite

Arresto Menor

pa bump po...

6Please kindly help me Empty Re: Please kindly help me Wed May 11, 2011 5:03 pm

Ryanof cavite

Arresto Menor

HEEEEEEEEEEEEEELLLLLLLLLLLPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPP!!!!!!

7Please kindly help me Empty Re: Please kindly help me Wed May 11, 2011 9:26 pm

Ryanof cavite

Arresto Menor

Help naman po...

8Please kindly help me Empty Re: Please kindly help me Thu May 12, 2011 1:25 am

Ryanof cavite

Arresto Menor

HELLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLP

9Please kindly help me Empty Re: Please kindly help me Thu May 12, 2011 12:22 pm

Ryanof cavite

Arresto Menor

HELLLLLPPPPPPP naman mga papi

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum