Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

audio codal provisions

+53
RAXESTAS
antbully
jilforv
stubborn
jmreyes
alcaida_jr
winniethepooh
baron
kate lito
Epoy Mananaho
foobarph
redrider0404
mg_gabur21@yahoo.com
KIRK VANN B. BARREDA
PhilippineBar
ayleendcflores
andrei5m
missytm
Glaiz
Placabian
cesarnorman
vereN
mariahdeluca
jabtajon
nathancreg
nuvelco
munkie_piper
Chief_Gail
dcuteness69
raskadedo
Troyelle
alexes24
pacsbo99
bunny blue
Jarrah
camellot
erm
saiben
a_arquio@yahoo.com
datuden
per aspera ad astra
jotabs
Marni
thirdy25
majedpogi
legal mind
maxxie
redpula
Her Shy
jheiyd
pinaylawgirl22
hanasadako
m_jill
57 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down  Message [Page 3 of 5]

51audio codal provisions - Page 3 Empty Re: audio codal provisions Thu Feb 23, 2012 2:31 pm

raskadedo

Arresto Menor

Thanks Smile

52audio codal provisions - Page 3 Empty Re: audio codal provisions Sat Mar 03, 2012 11:16 pm

redpula

Prision Correccional

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] rules on special civil procedure article.72
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] rules on special civil procedure art. 73-91
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] rules on special civil procedure 92-109

Last edited by redpula on Sun Mar 04, 2012 10:17 pm; edited 1 time in total

53audio codal provisions - Page 3 Empty Re: audio codal provisions Sun Mar 04, 2012 1:56 pm

dcuteness69

Arresto Menor

meron po ba sa tax and commercial laws? thank you

54audio codal provisions - Page 3 Empty Re: audio codal provisions Sun Mar 04, 2012 10:21 pm

redpula

Prision Correccional

@dcuteness69, still finding time to arrange the tax audio medyo mahaba un and evaluating sound quality as well, but in due time i will post it here just like the others; same goes to commercial laws, lengthy and to many laws to include if the 3 volumes of it will be converted into an audio code, but i will try my best to have an audio of it.

55audio codal provisions - Page 3 Empty Re: audio codal provisions Sat Mar 10, 2012 10:14 pm

redpula

Prision Correccional

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] code of professional responsibility

56audio codal provisions - Page 3 Empty Re: audio codal provisions Sun Mar 11, 2012 12:47 am

redpula

Prision Correccional

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] legal ethics

57audio codal provisions - Page 3 Empty AUDIO CODAL FOR CORPORATION LAW Wed Mar 21, 2012 9:50 am

Chief_Gail

Arresto Menor

HI! Does anyone of you have an audio codal for corporation law? pashare naman po... Very Happy

58audio codal provisions - Page 3 Empty Re: audio codal provisions Wed Mar 21, 2012 8:40 pm

redpula

Prision Correccional

@chief_gail, once i am finish having it in audio code, i shall post the link here.

59audio codal provisions - Page 3 Empty Re: audio codal provisions Thu Mar 22, 2012 12:41 am

redpula

Prision Correccional

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] corporation code of the Philippines title 1 to 16

60audio codal provisions - Page 3 Empty Re: audio codal provisions Thu Mar 22, 2012 2:17 am

dcuteness69

Arresto Menor

sir ayaw po ma download yung corpo no access raw po :-)

61audio codal provisions - Page 3 Empty Re: audio codal provisions Fri Mar 23, 2012 2:21 am

redpula

Prision Correccional

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] ccorp title1
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] ccorp title2
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] ccorp title3
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] ccorp title4
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] ccorp title5
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] ccorp title6
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] ccorp title7
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] ccorp title8
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] ccorp title9
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] ccorp title10
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] ccorp title11
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] ccorp title12
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] ccorp title13
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] ccorp title14
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] ccorp title15
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] ccorp title16

62audio codal provisions - Page 3 Empty Re: audio codal provisions Fri Mar 23, 2012 12:38 pm

munkie_piper

Arresto Menor

tnx @redpula a great help.. Very Happy

63audio codal provisions - Page 3 Empty Re: audio codal provisions Fri Mar 23, 2012 4:40 pm

nuvelco

nuvelco
Arresto Mayor

thank you

64audio codal provisions - Page 3 Empty Re: audio codal provisions Sun Mar 25, 2012 11:43 pm

nathancreg

Arresto Menor

redpula, thanks for your generosity! Very Happy

65audio codal provisions - Page 3 Empty Re: audio codal provisions Tue Apr 10, 2012 10:32 pm

jabtajon

Arresto Menor

My browser-safari- could not download them..i use an ipad..any advice please..

66audio codal provisions - Page 3 Empty Re: audio codal provisions Fri Apr 13, 2012 7:04 pm

mariahdeluca

Arresto Menor

hello po....di ko po madownload yung audio ng rpc....meron po bng format na wav or mp3....marami pong salamat:)

67audio codal provisions - Page 3 Empty Re: audio codal provisions Sun Apr 15, 2012 5:24 pm

redpula

Prision Correccional

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] rpc 1
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] rpc 2

try this links.

68audio codal provisions - Page 3 Empty Re: audio codal provisions Sun Apr 15, 2012 5:29 pm

redpula

Prision Correccional

@jabtajon, try using a laptop or pc, ipad use a different system, i havent tried to download my uploaded materials through ipad, or iphone simply because i dont have one. Once you downloaded the materials,look for a software that can convert this .wav files into ipad compatible, there are plenty i.e. you can have xilisoft or any other software that is compatible to your device.

69audio codal provisions - Page 3 Empty Re: audio codal provisions Fri Apr 20, 2012 10:12 am

mariahdeluca

Arresto Menor

salamat sa audio....God bless!!!

70audio codal provisions - Page 3 Empty RPC Book 2 (Art.200-365) Wed Apr 25, 2012 4:56 pm

vereN

Arresto Menor

redpula wrote:[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] rpc 1
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] rpc 2

try this links.

Hello po, meron po ba ng audio for Art.200-365? Baka pwede pong pashare ng link?

Salamat po!

71audio codal provisions - Page 3 Empty Re: audio codal provisions Wed Apr 25, 2012 7:43 pm

redpula

Prision Correccional

@veren are you referring to the articles of rpc or what?,

72audio codal provisions - Page 3 Empty Re: audio codal provisions Wed Apr 25, 2012 7:52 pm

cesarnorman

Arresto Menor

@redpula paupload po ng articles 200-365 ng RPC. i've downloaded the above mediafire links you have posted pero up to art. 199 lang yung RPC. thanks!

73audio codal provisions - Page 3 Empty Re: audio codal provisions Wed Apr 25, 2012 10:10 pm

vereN

Arresto Menor

redpula wrote:@veren are you referring to the articles of rpc or what?,

Opo sir, RPC Art.200-365 po.....thanks again in advance po!

74audio codal provisions - Page 3 Empty Re: audio codal provisions Thu Apr 26, 2012 12:55 am

redpula

Prision Correccional

ill go check my file pertaining to this

75audio codal provisions - Page 3 Empty Re: audio codal provisions Fri Apr 27, 2012 1:47 am

Placabian

Arresto Menor

Sobrang salamat. God bless!!!!

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 3 of 5]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum