Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

i need help please.

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1i need help please. Empty i need help please. Fri May 06, 2011 8:21 pm

gemsrush_14

Arresto Menor

i need help badly..
i hope someone can answer my question.
im actually working right now.. and i applied in another company. i signed the contract that states that if i did not show up i will need to pay them P10,000.00. but my manager did not accept the resignation bec the company needs people badly. i informed the new company that i was not allowed to resigned. do i still need to pay them $10,000.00? what if i did not pay the P10,000.00 can they sue me for it?
hope i can answers from you!
thanks!! godbless!

2i need help please. Empty Re: i need help please. Fri May 06, 2011 9:18 pm

attyLLL

if you filed your resignation with 30 days notice, the company has no choice whether they don't want to accept it.

try to negotiate with the new employer for an extension.

https://www.facebook.com/BPOEmployeeAdvocate/

3i need help please. Empty Re: i need help please. Sun May 08, 2011 8:00 pm

gemsrush_14

Arresto Menor

but how about the other company? should i still pay them? what if i did not pay them?

4i need help please. Empty Re: i need help please. Sun May 08, 2011 10:38 pm

attyLLL

so is your decision to stay in your old company? 30 days after you give your resignation, you can deem it effective regardless if the management accepted it.

you'll be liable to the new employer if you do not even try to join them after your acceptance.

https://www.facebook.com/BPOEmployeeAdvocate/

5i need help please. Empty Re: i need help please. Mon May 09, 2011 5:34 am

gemsrush_14

Arresto Menor

really? i cannot say no to the new employer even if the company did not accept my resignation? im really liable to the other company? im actually thinking of staying in the company bec i have like "utang na loob" with my manager that's why im doubting.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum