Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

Kaso nung 2008, inakyonan ngayon lang

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Kaso nung 2008, inakyonan ngayon lang Empty Kaso nung 2008, inakyonan ngayon lang Thu May 05, 2011 10:09 pm

pmartinez49

Arresto Menor

Good eve po, pwede ko po bang malaman kung tama po ba na ang kaso noong 2008 - 2009 ngayon lang inakyunan.

June 23, 2009 - violation of Rule 11 sec. 4, wherein issued materials were contaminated resulting to stopped production operation

September 9, 2008 - violation of Rule 11 sec. 4, wrong issuance of 3 bags of HF materials to the production department as disciplinary action you were given written reminders

Ano po ba ang dapat kong gawin? Salamat po.

2Kaso nung 2008, inakyonan ngayon lang Empty Re: Kaso nung 2008, inakyonan ngayon lang Fri May 06, 2011 10:19 am

attyLLL

it seems to me that they are establishing that you are committing gross and habitual neglect. aside from these old infractions, are there any new ones more recent?

https://www.facebook.com/BPOEmployeeAdvocate/

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum