Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

Dismissed DOLE case

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Dismissed DOLE case Empty Dismissed DOLE case Thu Apr 28, 2011 6:55 pm

lotjava

Arresto Menor

Hi we have a driver who didn't report to work after knowing that he will be assigned to Cebu.I heard he filed a case in DOLE against me, because of illegal termination. I didn't mind it because he was not terminated but he didn't report to work after reading the memo.A month later i got a letter from DOLE that the case was dismissed.

I'm the corp sec of a different company,to renew our POEA clearance they said they cannot release it since my name shows a pending case and even a warrant of arrest under my name.I was told to go to RTC tomorrow to proove that its a different person who got involve in that case.Now my question is, is it possible that this case is link to the case filed against me in DOLE? do i have a way of checking this online i have a case number and the rtc number.I got my NBI clearance renewed without any problems last february too.thanks in advance.

2Dismissed DOLE case Empty Re: Dismissed DOLE case Thu Apr 28, 2011 11:16 pm

attyLLL

a warrant of arrest??

yes, it is probably the old case by the driver. you will need to provide a certified true copy of the order dismissing the case.

https://www.facebook.com/BPOEmployeeAdvocate/

3Dismissed DOLE case Empty Re: Dismissed DOLE case Fri Apr 29, 2011 5:08 pm

lotjava

Arresto Menor

yes atty, warrant of arrest daw, this is what confuses me. can i get a warrant because of a labor case?, if i have a dismissed case in dole why would i have a pending case in rtc? my husband's advise is to research first and ask legal advise before heading to the rtc, they might hold me there, this might be a mistaken identity case or kapangalan ko lang, right? we called the rtc 14 to get info on the case but they cant disclose any info regarding the case, they want me to personally apear on monday and bring my latest nbi and valid id, do you think its wise for me to appear there on monday?

4Dismissed DOLE case Empty Re: Dismissed DOLE case Sat Apr 30, 2011 2:04 pm

attyLLL

the worst case scenario is that there is an illegal recruitment case against you so i recommend you send a representative with an authorization letter, or a lawyer if you can afford it. just to be safe,

yes, it is possible that it is not you and you just have the same name.

https://www.facebook.com/BPOEmployeeAdvocate/

5Dismissed DOLE case Empty Re: Dismissed DOLE case Mon May 02, 2011 6:03 pm

lotjava

Arresto Menor

hi again atty, i tried sending an authorized representative today but they didn't give any information.According to them the only way to know who is involve in this case is for me to appear personally because they will ask several questions to prove that its not me.When filing a case po ba attorney, possible that they don't have the personal data of the person being filed? my point is they can tell by looking at my valid ID and NBI clearance if its me or not.I told the company to send our lawyer instead of me for the clearance, i've never been to any court in my life and i don't have plans also, sad to say attorney i don't trust our justice system in our country,hirap na baka mabiktima pa ako.Thanks for your help attorney, your replies made me sleep at night... Wink keep you posted for the outcome of this case for the benefit of your readers too.God bless you more! cheers

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum