Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

Direct Land Title Ownership transfer

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Direct Land Title Ownership transfer  Empty Direct Land Title Ownership transfer Wed Apr 27, 2011 3:19 pm

josephjames

Arresto Menor

Need an advice. My mom inherited 4(four) house and lot from my deceased lolo and lola 6 months ago. My mom is ill and is suffering from epilepsy. What she wants is to directly transfer the ownership of those 4 properties to each and everyone of us (apat po kami magkakapatid). Is it posible? What is the correct process for this?

josephjames

Arresto Menor

Deceased na din po father ko.

attyLLL

didn't your mom have brothers and sisters? if not, she can waive her rights and it will pass to you children.

https://www.facebook.com/BPOEmployeeAdvocate/

josephjames

Arresto Menor

didn't your mom have brothers and sisters? if not, she can waive her rights and it will pass to you children.

thanks for the reply.. She has brothers and sisters. But they already got their share. Got it. For her to do it may I please ask what are the documents needed and what kind of public instrument needs to be executed?

attyLLL

was the estate of the registered owners settled? estate taxes already paid? if your mom only has a share, then the properties really have to be transferred to her first, then to the children.

https://www.facebook.com/BPOEmployeeAdvocate/

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum