Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

birth simulation pano ba at may amnesty ba eto?

4 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

brainiac

Arresto Menor

we have a brother that was adopted by my mother and father 10 years ago from one of our housemaids. they took over the birth certificates and named it under our family's name and take it as their own son sa papers na yun. its birth simulation in short..question is sino po ba ang pwdeng mag file nang case sa kanila? and is there a way for us to have him "legally" become our brother? should we be informing the dswd?

attyLLL

you will file a case against your own parents? anyone can file the case.

amnesty period is over, but there is a pending bill in congress to have another amnesty period. you will expose your parents to the risk of facing a criminal case if you report or pursue this.

https://www.facebook.com/BPOEmployeeAdvocate/

brainiac

Arresto Menor

pano po ba malalaman kung may amnesty? or gaano kadalas lumabas ang mga ganitong opportunities?

attyLLL

a law has to be passed by congress. i only know of one time that it was passed in ra 8552 which expired in 2003.

is there a problem between the siblings?

brainiac

Arresto Menor

actually no problem is rising..we are moving him to get legalized..so what would be the next step that we need to do?hire a lawyer?

attyLLL

only if you are willing to risk your parents facing a criminal case. most other people just leave it alone.

7birth simulation pano ba at may amnesty ba eto? Empty birth simulation who can file a case? Wed Jul 11, 2012 3:18 pm

eloise_2010

Arresto Menor

i have a neighbor and she illegally adopt a child from a fellow neighbor But the mere fact that the child has been exposed to her families bad vices like drinking, smoking etc. the child is not being well taken care of and is always suffering form cough and colds, sometimes Asthma. I just want to know who is qualified to file a case against her for illegally adopting the child? can any concern citizen do so? thanks very much.

concepab

concepab
Reclusion Perpetua

brainiac wrote:actually no problem is rising..we are moving him to get legalized..so what would be the next step that we need to do?hire a lawyer?

in you case, it is better to leave it as it is. you are putting your parents in a risk. baka pagsisihan nyo in the end.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum