Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

cash advance

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1cash advance Empty cash advance Mon Apr 11, 2011 12:05 pm

gmigz27

Arresto Menor

hi gud am..I lost my locker key and report it to our receptionist, I was to reqst for a duplicate which cost 100.00 but the lady told me since our company been bought out..we now have new rules so,I should provide my own padlock with key and the locker key that was lost will be a Salary Deduction of P500.00. We'll since its my fault I didnt attest to that and sign a paper sying that I authorized them to deduct such amount (500.00) to a certain cut off w/c Feb 15th pay. But it was deducted lst payday w/c Mar 30th and it was stated there as a Cash Advance. I wonder what is that coz I almost forgot about the locker key thing. Asked the HR and they told me it was the Salary Deduction for loss/damage locker/key. My question is should the term Cash Advance is the right term to use or they just misleading us so they wont be *ding*?..tnx

2cash advance Empty Re: cash advance Mon Apr 11, 2011 4:43 pm

council

council
Reclusion Perpetua

I don't see a serious problem with that. Maybe the accounting department has no proper ledger entry or code for lost equipment replacement.

I don't think it's about being "ding-ed" since it's not their fault that you lost your locker key. And if it's about the delay in deduction, it should be no issue as well.

http://www.councilviews.com

3cash advance Empty Re: cash advance Tue Apr 12, 2011 12:12 am

attyLLL

more probably the person who encoded it couldn't find a category more appropriate. i don't believe there was any thought process given to the decision.

https://www.facebook.com/BPOEmployeeAdvocate/

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum