Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

what is my right?

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1what is my right? Empty what is my right? Sat Apr 09, 2011 6:51 am

myrighttoask2011

myrighttoask2011
Arresto Menor

Shalom!

I would like to start with these questions in relative to my circumstance where I would like to ask sincerely for legal advise. Here as follows:

1. If I will not sign the contract, can I be advised to vacate immediately by their judgement at any time?

2. What should I do to make them realized that they are not above me?

I live in my current apartment for 10 years,. after a legal course taken by an old tenant-neighbor against the lessor, I received a dodgy contract - 1 copy - there are parts of the Terms and Conditions of the contract left open for "handwriting" which makes me feel they are trying to take advantage over me. For example:
-(Name of Lesse) (Address)
- TERM: This term of lease is for one year from (__) to (__) inclusive.
- RENTAL RATE: the monthly rental rate for the lease premises shall be in Pesos:_____ (__)Ph Currency ** I am renting 5k/mo for 10 years now.

I am hoping for your considerable legal advise of what course I would take because I fear that if I signed the contract I will be jeopardized.

Thank you very much.

Sincerely yours,

Belle

2what is my right? Empty Re: what is my right? Sat Apr 09, 2011 9:40 am

attyLLL

tell the other party that you will fill in the blanks. photocopy the contract then fill in the blanks with your terms and sign it.

you should be covered by the rent control act of 2009 so as long as you are paying, you cannot be evicted.

https://www.facebook.com/BPOEmployeeAdvocate/

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum