Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

ORAL DEFAMATION

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1ORAL DEFAMATION Empty ORAL DEFAMATION Tue Apr 05, 2011 6:32 pm

Oducer

Arresto Menor

I am a public school teacher who has a problem with my co-teacher. She is actually an acting assistant principal of our school. We had a meeting earlier and she stood in front of the faculty and stated that someone from the faculty is sending malicious messages and comments to her facebook account.
Although she didn't mention the name of that teacher, she said she was sure that the accused is indeed a teacher and that there is already an ongoing investigation about the said matter. I soon learned from her pals and other teachers that she was pertaining to me because I was the only person that she had a conflict with that wasn't resolved. I was really alarmed because I didn't do anything to her and my PC was actually not working for 4 months now and I only visited 3 internet cafes for the past months. How shall I deal with this matter. Please help me because it's really degrading on my part and my old friends turned their backs on me believing the accusations of this teacher.

Last edited by Oducer on Tue Apr 05, 2011 7:37 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : overlooked words)

2ORAL DEFAMATION Empty Re: ORAL DEFAMATION Fri Apr 08, 2011 10:04 pm

attyLLL

one of the elements of oral defamation is that the person is sufficiently identified. the facts are a little iffy on this because you were not named.

why not try to talk to the co-teacher or with management.

https://www.facebook.com/BPOEmployeeAdvocate/

3ORAL DEFAMATION Empty Re: ORAL DEFAMATION Sun Jun 05, 2011 10:14 am

smple_lady27

Arresto Menor

Gud day po sa inyo...im happy to have this site kasi wala na ako iba pang mapagtanungan na i know na may capacity to answer my questions. Im working in a govt agency...way back ago nagkaroon ako ng relasyon sa isang guy whom i believe na separated na sa wife..when his wife found out iniskandalo niya ako sa workplace ko and threatened me na ipapatanggal ako sa work. My ex pleaded na talagang wala na silang pakialaman sa isa't isa and they're not living in one roof. At that moment maybe i was blinded for giving him a chance...and then recently ive notice na parang wala siyang plan sa relasyon namin and i have the idea na maybe hindi pa siya legally separated talaga thats why i decided to stop the relationship and have my own life instead. When we talk personally in a public place nakita kami ng anak niya and nag eskandalo ito mismo sa loob ng place kahit na di niya ako kilala marahil she thought na kerida ako ng father niya. And now we found out na she's making plans na iskandaluhin ako sa workplace ko and ipapahiya and to the point na ipapatanggal ako sa work sa pagpatol sa isang married man. How will i face the situation attorney i know na nakamali ako in my life but i alreay ended it up but kung kailan pinutol ko na saka pa nagkaroon ng problema. Kung susulungin nila ako sa workplace ako anytime ano ang mga pwede kong icharge sa kanila? Pwede ko bang ipablotter? Alam ko na hihiyain nila talaga ako infront of my co workers. I need ur help maraming salamat. God bless

4ORAL DEFAMATION Empty Re: ORAL DEFAMATION Sun Jun 05, 2011 10:49 am

attyLLL

first, talk to the guy to control his daughter. if she creates a scandal, then file a complaint against her for public scandal, alarm or unjust vexation.

if she files a a formal complaint at your office or at the CSC, then she has to provide proof of her allegations, and you will be given the opportunity to answer.

5ORAL DEFAMATION Empty Re: ORAL DEFAMATION Sun Jun 05, 2011 12:13 pm

smple_lady27

Arresto Menor

Salamat po sa reply, kung sakali ba na isasama niya mother niya para maeskandalo ako and makita ng mother niya na im the same person na nakita niya years ago and isusumbat nila sa akin un. Ano ang pwede ko idepensa sa kanila attorney?

6ORAL DEFAMATION Empty Re: ORAL DEFAMATION Sun Jun 05, 2011 3:34 pm

smple_lady27

Arresto Menor

smple_lady27

Arresto Menor

Salamat po sa reply, kung sakali ba na isasama niya mother niya para maeskandalo ako and makita ng mother niya na im the same person na nakita niya years ago and isusumbat nila sa akin un. Ano ang pwede ko idepensa sa kanila attorney?

7ORAL DEFAMATION Empty Re: ORAL DEFAMATION Sun Jun 05, 2011 8:38 pm

attyLLL

i recommend you get someone ready to take a video of them when they arrive, and you just stay silent and stand your ground. I doubt if they will be so scandalous when they see they are being recorded.

8ORAL DEFAMATION Empty Re: ORAL DEFAMATION Mon Jun 06, 2011 12:23 am

smple_lady27

Arresto Menor

Thank u sa reply ha atleast may knowledge ako how to face them...by the way ung daughter niya took me a pic without my permission and i know for a motive ung ginawa niya. Diba against un sa law sa ra 9995 section 4? And one thing if ill let somebody to record a video the moment na susulungin nila ako hindi ba nila ako makocomolaint nila about it? maraming maraming salamt po talaga it helps me a lot

9ORAL DEFAMATION Empty Re: ORAL DEFAMATION Mon Jun 06, 2011 7:07 pm

attyLLL

make sure the encounter happens in a public area.

10ORAL DEFAMATION Empty Re: ORAL DEFAMATION Mon Jun 06, 2011 8:33 pm

smple_lady27

Arresto Menor

Hi po what do u mean po dun make sure the encounter happens in a public area? U mean po the taking of video the moment na mag eskandalo sila? Ty po

11ORAL DEFAMATION Empty Re: ORAL DEFAMATION Tue Jun 07, 2011 5:17 pm

attyLLL

yes, like a lobby.

12ORAL DEFAMATION Empty Re: ORAL DEFAMATION Thu Jun 16, 2011 11:21 pm

smple_lady27

Arresto Menor

Good evening po atty...regrding po ito dun sa problem na inilapit ko sa inyo earlier. Pinuntahan po ako ng wife sa wrkplace and accused me of many things like kabit,imoral,malandi. Iniskandalo niya ako sa harap mismo ng mga kasama ko and i answered her back to prove her allegations and she told ill just wait for gehe pics daw...may nagsabi daw sa kanya na nakita kami ng husband niya watching movie and eat together...nung time na bigla na lang ako nilapitan ng husband niya sa foodchain may nakakita daw sa amin but di naman tama sinabi kasi we ate together daw gayong ako lang ang kumain and one plate lang ang nasa table but sabi ng nag inform sa kanya dalawa daw, marami pa siya sinabi sa akkn bt diko pinatulan..sabi pa nya nagtetext,chatting daw kami ng husband niya may i love yoy pa raw and i ask her to show me evidence that it was me but wala naman siya naipakita but meron daw siya evidence na pics..papakita niya raw pics so i told her that ill wait... she even threatened me to kill me the nextime around na makita niya kami magkasama...witness ko mga kasama ko sa wrk. Then when she left nagbanta pa siya na babalik siya at isasama anak niya at mga kapatid ng husband niya para masumbong ako sa management at makick out sa work...pinablotter ko po siya atty for my own protection...if tototohanin nkya sinabi niya na babalik sa workplace ko with her sis inlaws at kng sino pa isasama niya how will i face them po? Need ur advice maraming salamt

13ORAL DEFAMATION Empty Re: ORAL DEFAMATION Fri Jun 17, 2011 5:24 pm

smple_lady27

Arresto Menor

Good evening po atty...regrding po ito dun sa problem na inilapit ko sa inyo earlier. Pinuntahan po ako ng wife sa wrkplace and accused me of many things like kabit,imoral,malandi. Iniskandalo niya ako sa harap mismo ng mga kasama ko and i answered her back to prove her allegations and she told ill just wait for gehe pics daw...may nagsabi daw sa kanya na nakita kami ng husband niya watching movie and eat together...nung time na bigla na lang ako nilapitan ng husband niya sa foodchain may nakakita daw sa amin but di naman tama sinabi kasi we ate together daw gayong ako lang ang kumain and one plate lang ang nasa table but sabi ng nag inform sa kanya dalawa daw, marami pa siya sinabi sa akkn bt diko pinatulan..sabi pa nya nagtetext,chatting daw kami ng husband niya may i love yoy pa raw and i ask her to show me evidence that it was me but wala naman siya naipakita but meron daw siya evidence na pics..papakita niya raw pics so i told her that ill wait... she even threatened me to kill me the nextime around na makita niya kami magkasama...witness ko mga kasama ko sa wrk. Then when she left nagbanta pa siya na babalik siya at isasama anak niya at mga kapatid ng husband niya para masumbong ako sa management at makick out sa work...pinablotter ko po siya atty for my own protection...if tototohanin nkya sinabi niya na babalik sa workplace ko with her sis inlaws at kng sino pa isasama niya how will i face them po? Need ur advice maraming salamt

14ORAL DEFAMATION Empty Re: ORAL DEFAMATION Fri Jun 17, 2011 9:26 pm

attyLLL

if you are so minded, you can already file a case for threats and slander. If you don't live in the same city, you can file it straight at the prosecutor's office. or you can write her that if she continues, you will file the cases against her.

15ORAL DEFAMATION Empty Re: ORAL DEFAMATION Sat Jun 18, 2011 10:56 am

smple_lady27

Arresto Menor

Thank u po sa reply...for nw nagpablotter na po ko sa police station coz of her grave threat..if ever na mag eeskandalo na naman siya at isasama mga inlaws niya di po ba walang right mga inlaws niya na makialam and eskandaluhin din ako ty po ha God bless

16ORAL DEFAMATION Empty Re: ORAL DEFAMATION Mon Jun 20, 2011 10:44 pm

attyLLL

just note that if your case is later considered slight oral defamation, it will be dismissed if you didn't file within 2 months.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum