Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

HELP Please ... T_T

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1HELP Please ...     T_T  Empty HELP Please ... T_T Sun Apr 03, 2011 5:17 am

ashnoname

Arresto Menor

During my shift ntapon un spill mug k w/o cover w/ a coffee on it sa laptop n gamit k sa work k. Its not my intention to do that tabig k kc un mug pale ... I admit my mistake .... and now the IT sent for service as parts need to be changed and it costs P43,000.00 .. pale pale pale pale pale pale

I have been told to pay it ... and is it too much ... d k nmn sinsadya un ...
Do u think it is fair ?

Sad Sad Sad Sad

Last edited by ashnoname on Sun Apr 03, 2011 5:18 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : missing words)

2HELP Please ...     T_T  Empty Re: HELP Please ... T_T Sun Apr 03, 2011 1:42 pm

attyLLL

this is the applicable rule under the implementing rules of the labor code:

SECTION 14. Deduction for loss or damage. — Where the employer is engaged in a trade, occupation or business where the practice of making deductions or requiring deposits is recognized to answer for the reimbursement of loss or damage to tools, materials, or equipment supplied by the employer to the employee, the employer may make wage deductions or require the employees to make deposits from which deductions shall be made, subject to the following conditions:

(a) That the employee concerned is clearly shown to be responsible for the loss or damage;

(b) That the employee is given reasonable opportunity to show cause why deduction should not be made;

(c) That the amount of such deduction is fair and reasonable and shall not exceed the actual loss or damage; and

(d) That the deduction from the wages of the employee does not exceed 20 percent of the employee's wages in a week.

https://www.facebook.com/BPOEmployeeAdvocate/

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum