Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

I want my son to carry my last name.

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1I want my son to carry my last name. Empty I want my son to carry my last name. Fri Mar 25, 2011 7:37 pm

foxyme2010

Arresto Menor

I have a son that will turn 3 this year. He is carrying his father's last name. He was acknowledged by his father even though we were not married. But the relationship ended after a year. Now I am married to another man and I want my son to carry my last name when I was single. His father is unemployed and has not been supporting since my son was born.
What will be the process of changing my son's last name to mine?
Thanks

2I want my son to carry my last name. Empty Re: I want my son to carry my last name. Sat Mar 26, 2011 6:59 pm

attyLLL

i think the better remedy would be for your and your husband to adopt your son to raise his status to legitimate and you'll all have the same last name.

https://www.facebook.com/BPOEmployeeAdvocate/

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum