Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

NBI CLEARANCE - HIT

4 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1NBI CLEARANCE - HIT Empty NBI CLEARANCE - HIT Wed Jul 25, 2018 5:15 pm

Ms. Demeanor

Arresto Menor

Hi there, i’m an Ex OFW and and arrived in the philippines this March 2018. I applied for an NBI clearance this June 2018 and it was HIT for the first time (Please be informed that i already applied for 2 NBI clearance last April and May 2018 and the process was smooth and took only one day. I am worried that my Employer in abroad had ordered someone to file a case againts me to the NBI because i AWOL to the company i worked on abroad after i take a vacation (because my mother died and processed numerous obligations) and never came back and the worst part is i also left a loan balance at the bank and credit card of the country i left. Please seeking your assistance.

2NBI CLEARANCE - HIT Empty Re: NBI CLEARANCE - HIT Wed Jul 25, 2018 6:38 pm

xtianjames

Reclusion Perpetua

a criminal case cannot be filed against you in the Philippines for a loan you did not pay abroad. at best it will only be a civil case for collection.

don't worry too much and just go back to the date specified on your application.

3NBI CLEARANCE - HIT Empty Re: NBI CLEARANCE - HIT Wed Aug 29, 2018 4:50 pm

ERICFERMA

Arresto Menor

i was invited to nbi tagaytay before but no case was filed to me on that matter kase nakakuha po ako ng mtc and rtc cert of no pending case nung nagbail ako sa last case na nainvolve ako. may record po kaya yun sa nbi. huhulihin po kaya ako

4NBI CLEARANCE - HIT Empty Re: NBI CLEARANCE - HIT Wed Aug 29, 2018 4:52 pm

ERICFERMA

Arresto Menor

another thing e i have a dismissal order from the court nung isang kaso ko nung 2016 and court order that im under bail ng isang case ko na ongoing, pde po ba ako makasecure ng nbi kase i badly need it for employment. natatakot naman ako pumunta baka kase bigla akong hulihin

5NBI CLEARANCE - HIT Empty Re: NBI CLEARANCE - HIT Thu Aug 30, 2018 12:36 pm

xtianjames

Reclusion Perpetua

pwede ka makakuha pero may derogatory record yung clearance mo.

6NBI CLEARANCE - HIT Empty Re: NBI CLEARANCE - HIT Wed Sep 12, 2018 10:37 am

MDKA

Arresto Menor

Hi atty. kumuha po ako ng NBI and nung pick up na sya last week pero pinapa punta ko sa Main branch.
i have a case before pero inurong ung case and dismissed na sya. ano po kaylangan kong dalin since wala po ako copy ng dismissal.
pwede na po ba un affidavit of desistance?

Thank you

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum