Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

bounced checks unpaid

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1bounced checks unpaid Empty bounced checks unpaid Thu Mar 17, 2011 1:16 pm

headset77

Arresto Menor

hopefully you can help to this problem really quickly because its really important PLEASE

so i have a friend that issued a check for 10K about 5 or 6 years ago and bounced, i don't know how much did my friend issued. and because of financial problems and work problems my friend couldn't pay, so my friend applied for a citizenship in another country. my friend sent some payments to relatives for them to pay , my friends' relatives made the first couple of months payments but soon found out that the relatives stopped making the payments and kept the money for their needs. so my friend stop sending money. my questions is.....my friend is now planning to go back to the philippines and now my friend a citizen of another country for almost 5 years, could there be a warrant of arrest and is there a chance of jailtime?.....thank you so much and i appreciate your answer in advance =)

2bounced checks unpaid Empty Re: bounced checks unpaid Fri Mar 18, 2011 11:33 pm

attyLLL

before she arrives, make an inquiry at the Bureau of IMmigration if your friend is on the derogatory list. if not, when he gets here, file for an nbi clearance and that's when you'll know if he is facing a case.

https://www.facebook.com/BPOEmployeeAdvocate/

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum