Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

Accusation

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Accusation Empty Accusation Wed Jun 27, 2018 8:25 pm

Lyndalyn08

Arresto Menor

Hi,

Would like to know if there is a case if my colleague from work accused me of something I didn't do. We have this mood marble in the office, and there's a comment given to her, she accused me that I am the one who provided that comment, since she cannot see who provided the comment. I have raised this concern to my Manager and she didn't do anything about it. Now, I don't feel comfortable working with them and I don't feel motivated to work. I feel so stress with what had happened. Thanks.

2Accusation Empty Re: Accusation Thu Jun 28, 2018 7:16 am

mikos23

mikos23
Reclusion Perpetua

no there is no case since it will be hard to prove it was you who had given that comment

3Accusation Empty Re: Accusation Thu Jun 28, 2018 8:48 am

Patok

Reclusion Perpetua

just let it pass.. moved on.

4Accusation Empty Re: Accusation Thu Jun 28, 2018 9:14 am

Lyndalyn08

Arresto Menor

A is the one being accused. B is the accuser. A received an email from B that she is the one who made the negative feedback towards her. B is the one who is tallying all the feedback, as she has access to that but still she cannot view who provided the feedback, anonymous kasi lahat. B accused A via email. Just to clear the situation.

5Accusation Empty Re: Accusation Thu Jun 28, 2018 10:37 am

mikos23

mikos23
Reclusion Perpetua

Suggestion: if there is an email trail, employee A should print it and report the incident to HR and file a malicious statement case.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum