Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

Consolidation of lots with alley or right of way. all owned by a single person

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Selarom07

Arresto Menor

I bought lots in the name of our company consisting of 5 titles including the right of way.The right of way is for the lots at the back isnt it? I also bought all the 4 lots at tbe back
My first problem is how to register the right of way under the name of the company. There is an annotation at the back of the title that no portion of the lot can be disposed of without the consent of HLURB and the homeowners association. What is the procedures in getting consent from HLURB? Does it need court hearing and how long will it take.

I was advised by someone (not a lawyer) that I can ge rid of the HLURB matter if I apply for consolidation of all the lots including the right of way. Is it possible? The right of way title is not yet in the name of the company ( although there is a deed of sale executed in our favor) only the 4 lots at the back of the right of way. My second problem is if this is possible may I know the procedures how to apply for the consolidation.
Thanks for any help you can extend to me.

attyLLL

You should go to the HLURB and file a letter requesting for their consent. Alternatively, you can file a petition in court to have it removed. But you cannot do so by merely consolidating the property

https://www.facebook.com/BPOEmployeeAdvocate/

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum