Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

PAASANG COMPANY

5 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1PAASANG COMPANY Empty PAASANG COMPANY Mon Jun 04, 2018 2:59 pm

jonix_12

Arresto Mayor

Hellow po mga Sir and Ma'am. there is a friend of mine na laging pinapaasa ng mga companyang inaapplyan nia. yung tipong pina requirements na't lahat lahat tapos biglang sasabihin na itetext nalang daw ulit kong kelan mag-i-start, pero nung pagkaFollowUp meron na pala silang bagong hired. Meron po bang nasusulat about dito? i guess wala cguro. Can I get advice about this? thanks in advance.

2PAASANG COMPANY Empty Re: PAASANG COMPANY Mon Jun 04, 2018 3:38 pm

Patok

Reclusion Perpetua

unless you are given a signed job offer, don't expect that you are already hired.

3PAASANG COMPANY Empty Re: PAASANG COMPANY Mon Jun 04, 2018 4:24 pm

jonix_12

Arresto Mayor

Patok wrote:unless you are given a signed job offer, don't expect that you are already hired.

nakakahinayang po kasi yung mga nagastos- requirements and medical. twice na po kasi nanyari to saken. cinabi nila na june 05 start ko na tapos biglang sasabihin ittxt. ung sa unang inaapplyan ko sabi start na ng training tapos naghintay ako ng 1month sa text nila pero nung pinaFollowUp ko may nahire na daw saila. Sad

4PAASANG COMPANY Empty Re: PAASANG COMPANY Mon Jun 04, 2018 5:06 pm

xtianjames

Reclusion Perpetua

since wala ka naman contract pa, you also have the option of looking for a job else where. so continue mo parin paghahanap ng work sa iba hanggat di ka pumipirma ng contract. una unahan na lang sila when the time comes.

5PAASANG COMPANY Empty Re: PAASANG COMPANY Mon Jun 04, 2018 7:08 pm

attyLLL

akala ko friend mo, ikaw naman pala! actually, if they already gave you a start date and asked you to report on that date, that can be construed as you are already hired. Their failure to do so may entitle you to damages, but you'd have to go to court to collect that and it may not be much.

https://www.facebook.com/BPOEmployeeAdvocate/

6PAASANG COMPANY Empty Re: PAASANG COMPANY Tue Jun 05, 2018 7:02 am

mikos23

mikos23
Reclusion Perpetua

There is also a possibility that during the time they stated the start date and the time you received their text, they had already done an investigation on your work background, if they don't like what they see, they could offer it to the next qualified candidate.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum