Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

Application for an Alternate Name

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Application for an Alternate Name Empty Application for an Alternate Name Mon Jun 04, 2018 12:42 pm

jypark

Arresto Menor

Hello. Is it possible to apply for an alternate name here in the Philippines? I have a current name registered in almost all Philippine documents I have, but I also use a different name with few of my documents, esp. with the Korean offices. Is it possible to register my other name as another official name of mine here in the Philippines? Thank you.

2Application for an Alternate Name Empty Re: Application for an Alternate Name Mon Jun 04, 2018 7:32 pm

attyLLL

Hmm, napaisip ako. as far as PH law is concerned, your only name is the one stated on your birth certificate, but it is also a practice to have another name (such as with Chinese persons), but under PH law that would not be considered an official name. But if you used your Korean name in let's say a contract then it would still be binding

https://www.facebook.com/BPOEmployeeAdvocate/

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum