Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

Arellano University School of Law

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Arellano University School of Law Empty Arellano University School of Law Sun May 13, 2018 3:34 pm

cristinamoranjr23

Arresto Menor

Hi everyone. Sorry if we, aspiring law students, sound like a broken record already an keep on asking the same things, but I can't seem to find any answer on every forum that I've visited.

So here's my question. I'm planning to take the entrance exam for Arellano law this year. May I know the topics that will be covered in the exam? and also, what are some sample questions that would be asked in the interview?

Thanks in advance.

2Arellano University School of Law Empty Re: Arellano University School of Law Tue May 15, 2018 6:04 pm

thepoetsedge

thepoetsedge
Reclusion Perpetua

As far as I know, passing the PHILSat first is a requirement before being able to take the entrance exam of AUSL, if any.

I took the AUSL entrance exam before. It is a mix of the usual IQ tests with cognitive, language, and reading portions. May personality assessment test din dati. I am not sure if it is still the same right now.

I did not reach the interview portion, though expect the usual "why do you want to be a lawyer?" and maybe something about current events? This is just a personal guess, so take note.

3Arellano University School of Law Empty Re: Arellano University School of Law Wed May 16, 2018 12:50 pm

cristinamoranjr23

Arresto Menor

Thanks for the response, maam/sir.

Yes, I already passed the recently concluded Philsat. Thanks for the info, I guess I'll just review the same materials for Philsat then. I'm still curious about the interview part tho. I've heard they ask questions such as "What are the 3 branches of the govt.?" or something to that extent. I just want to confirm huhuhhuuh.

4Arellano University School of Law Empty Re: Arellano University School of Law Sat May 19, 2018 1:32 pm

thepoetsedge

thepoetsedge
Reclusion Perpetua

Try looking for Arellano Law Student groups in Facebook and join their groups. Proceed to ask them about usual questions in the interview portion para may idea ka.

Good luck.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum