Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

EX gusto kunin yung motor ko

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1EX gusto kunin yung motor ko Empty EX gusto kunin yung motor ko Wed May 02, 2018 1:34 pm

Ela0620

Arresto Menor

Hello po! Can you help me? I had an ex boyfriend who serves at the Navy. Nung kami pa, he volunteered to pay my monthly motorcycle loan. Wala kaming usapan na sa kanya na yun. Pumayag naman ako alangan nman tanggihan ko pa. Ngayon nagbreak na kami, pilit niya kong pinababalik kahit ano na ginawa niya. Pero di ko na kinakausap. Ngayon gusto niyang kunin yung motor sakin. Is that legal? Pwede niya ba yun gawin? Di ko nman pinilit na hulugan niya. Sira ulo lang kasi talaga siya. Such an immature and petty guy. Please help me.

2EX gusto kunin yung motor ko Empty Re: EX gusto kunin yung motor ko Wed May 09, 2018 1:30 pm

Jadis

Jadis
Reclusion Perpetua

How much was the value of the monthly amortizations?

3EX gusto kunin yung motor ko Empty Re: EX gusto kunin yung motor ko Wed May 09, 2018 2:26 pm

Ela0620

Arresto Menor

3500 monthly

4EX gusto kunin yung motor ko Empty Re: EX gusto kunin yung motor ko Wed May 09, 2018 2:30 pm

Jadis

Jadis
Reclusion Perpetua

Well he paid on your behalf, and you benefited. Under whose name is the loan?

It's not really right to say that you did not force him to pay when you just let him do that, and when obviously, at the time that you were in good terms you were enjoying the use of the property he was paying for. Why don't you offer to pay back the amortizations he paid on your behalf?

5EX gusto kunin yung motor ko Empty Re: EX gusto kunin yung motor ko Wed May 09, 2018 2:34 pm

Ela0620

Arresto Menor

Its under mine. I would if I have a job but I dont have one atm. I just want to know can he take my motorcycle? See it's just like a gift to me, paying my loan that is, is it okay for him to take away a gift forcefully?

6EX gusto kunin yung motor ko Empty Re: EX gusto kunin yung motor ko Wed May 09, 2018 3:02 pm

Jadis

Jadis
Reclusion Perpetua

If it's a gift as you say, technically the donation is void (with no effect) because the value of the motorcycle is more than P5,000 and: 1. the donation is not in writing; 2. the acceptance is not in writing.

So I would much rather think of this as a loan, wherein the creditor (in this case, your EX) has no right to take the debtor's things immediately as payment.

7EX gusto kunin yung motor ko Empty Re: EX gusto kunin yung motor ko Wed May 09, 2018 3:19 pm

Ela0620

Arresto Menor

What does that mean? Does it mean I still have to pay for it?

8EX gusto kunin yung motor ko Empty Re: EX gusto kunin yung motor ko Thu May 10, 2018 2:10 pm

attyLLL

Ela, you can argue that they were gifts and if wants to contest that, he has to go to court to do it.

https://www.facebook.com/BPOEmployeeAdvocate/

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum