Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

Revocation/Suspension of Teacher's License

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

redxiii

Arresto Menor

Hi, I just want to ask some advice regarding my friend's situation, He is a college instructor (Closeted Gay) who unfortunately HAD a relationship with a FORMER Student (No Longer Schooling, dropped and started working), which is 22 years old.Currently they are no longer in a relationship and went in separate ways. However my Friend's Ex managed to illegally HACK his facebook account and screenshot the chat between the two and was furious and jealous and hinting he will file a complaint to have his license revoked, suspended.

So my question is, does it still fall in grounds for the cancellation or revocation of his license (immoral and dishonorable behavior)? Even though the person who he had a relationship with is no longer connected with the school and the time that the relationship was established is when the person is no longer a student and not a minor? and Currently, they are no longer together.

and another this is, is it possible for him a to file a case on his Ex. for illegally hacking into his account by illegally retaining his phone number from Globe by submitting an affidavit and some IDs testifying that the number is his but not really true because my friend was able to present the Original Sim and the said number is linked to his facebook account and other important accounts and has been using it for 11 years. He even received a notification in his email that his Facebook password was changed and the sin card that was on his phone no longer has any signal because the number has been illegally retrieved.

Last edited by redxiii on Mon Apr 23, 2018 2:12 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : additional information)

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum