Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

BPO Reconstructure

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1BPO Reconstructure Empty BPO Reconstructure Tue Apr 17, 2018 9:48 am

Konsehala08

Arresto Menor

Yung company po namin ng downsizing, may mga agents na binigyan ng redanduncy and it was based on tenureship so mga bago ang nabayaran. Then sa support level naman is ngreconstructure daw sila ang ibinalik sa pagcacalls and binase naman nila din to sa tenureship sa company hindi sa tenureship ng position.

1. Legal po ba ginawa nila na binalik sa phone time yung mga certified supports? Counted din hours nila as agents?

2.How about po sa basis kung sino magback to phones? Tama lang ba na binase sa tenureship sa company hindi sa tenureship ng post?

3. Since sinabi din nila na binase sa tenureship? May mga nagstay din sa support pero mas mataval yung ngbackto phones?

2BPO Reconstructure Empty Re: BPO Reconstructure Tue Apr 17, 2018 11:48 am

mikos23

mikos23
Reclusion Perpetua

1. yes, the company have the right to "assign" their employees their responsibilities. This is called management prerogative.
2. yes it is legal, same as #1 - management prerogative
3. same as #1 - management prerogative

3BPO Reconstructure Empty Re: BPO Reconstructure Tue Apr 17, 2018 11:49 am

Patok

Reclusion Perpetua

yung mga nabalik sa calls, were their salary reduced?

4BPO Reconstructure Empty Re: BPO Reconstructure Tue Apr 17, 2018 5:59 pm

Konsehala08

Arresto Menor

They were informed that hindi daq po mababago pero how about sa allowance? Since tagged sila as support can that be removed? Since ang agent havw additional allownce madadagdag lan ba sa kanila yun?

5BPO Reconstructure Empty Re: BPO Reconstructure Wed Apr 18, 2018 6:55 am

mikos23

mikos23
Reclusion Perpetua

usually if the allowance is tagged on a certain position or responsibility, pwede mawala yung allowance if they are not in that position anymore or that certain responsibility was removed from them.

6BPO Reconstructure Empty Re: BPO Reconstructure Wed Apr 18, 2018 6:55 pm

Konsehala08

Arresto Menor

So for example, unit manager or team lead pa din post nya, may allowance syang 5k, since pinagphone time sila, mwawala na yung 5k allowance?

Since support level na talaga sila, kailangan ba ang pagscore sa knila is kung pano bgyan ng score ang agents? And ok lang ba idistribute sila sa ibat ibang team under ng manager na kalevel lang nila or halos kalevel lang nila ng post?

Last edited by Konsehala08 on Thu Apr 19, 2018 6:36 am; edited 1 time in total

7BPO Reconstructure Empty Re: BPO Reconstructure Thu Apr 19, 2018 6:35 am

mikos23

mikos23
Reclusion Perpetua

If that 5k allowance is tagged to the position of a team lead or manager, then he/she will lose that allowance if the employee is demoted to call agent. now, if their position is still manager / team lead and they were also given the responsibility of handling calls also, since the position is the same, the allowance may be retained.

8BPO Reconstructure Empty Re: BPO Reconstructure Thu Apr 19, 2018 6:39 am

Konsehala08

Arresto Menor

Clarification, allowance is based on the position? Kasi what happened is that since sobra nga ng support sabi temporary (that may take yrs) sila magcacalls as agents. So yung position is hindi nachange pero yung job description or yung responsibility is like agent. So makukuha pa din nila yung same allowance dapat?

Since support level na talaga sila, kailangan ba ang pagscore sa knila is kung pano bgyan ng score ang agents? And ok lang ba idistribute sila sa ibat ibang team under ng manager na kalevel lang nila or halos kalevel lang nila ng post?

For example, certified qa then they have qa lead pero ang ginawa is distributed sila sa ibang ibang manager na inau audit nila before?
Ok lang ba yun or need ang reporting sup pa din nila e si qa lead?

9BPO Reconstructure Empty Re: BPO Reconstructure Thu Apr 19, 2018 6:46 am

mikos23

mikos23
Reclusion Perpetua

it all depends on what documentation that was released. as stated before, its management prerogative to re-assign employees.

now the question is, what is this to you? what is your situation and what specific advice that you needed to know. it seems that your questions are leading to different areas that might "not" be your concern.

why don't you lay out the situation, how it affects you and ask what are the legalities that you want.

10BPO Reconstructure Empty Re: BPO Reconstructure Fri Apr 20, 2018 7:14 am

Konsehala08

Arresto Menor

Im asking this because thats my current situation . Yes may questions may lead to something else because I want to know the legalities of it and Im planning to take an action if they did something violate my right as an employee. I just want to make sure as well that everything they did is by law since there was no documentation given to me or to us.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum