Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

My ex took my phone and doesn't want to give it back

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

someoneelse

Arresto Menor

When we were dating, I won an iPhone from our company party and since I wasn't using it I let her borrow it. She also used my name to borrow money from Home Credit totaling to 50k and doesn't want to pay it back. Now, when I tried to get my iPhone back she doesn't want to. Claiming she deserves that iPhone. Can I file a case to get the iPhone back so I can pay for her loan? If yes, what are my options?

(Ngayon ko lang narealize na mukha pala siyang pera.)

Thanks for helping!

thepoetsedge

thepoetsedge
Reclusion Perpetua

Mag-usap muna kayo sa barangay to undergo barangay conciliation procedure para may mediator na barangay official to note lahat ng mapag-uusapan nyo.

Yes, you can have your phone back since it was yours to begin with. The debt, if it was her that benefited from it, should be shouldered by her and not by you. Have the debt renamed under her in case she is unresponsive from your talks.

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum