Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

Problem in Form 137

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Problem in Form 137 Empty Problem in Form 137 Sun Apr 08, 2018 2:26 am

Rodrigo

Rodrigo
Arresto Menor

Good Day!
i am a college student in a university. However, something really bothers me. I have my first college to other university but they do have my credentials/documents in highschool (form 137). My school accepted me without it yet i passed something came from my school before that also reflects my grades in high school. I was like an evaluation of my high school grades. Now, Im recently continuing my studies in my second university when im currenty enrolled. Is there any chance that my recent school request for it? and if they request it how or what will i do to have a copy of my form 137.

The problem is that i have a debt of around 30k in my previous School yet i didnt have any accreditation when i transferred to my second school. I start all over again just to continue my college. We're in a dilemma at that time that is why we, my mom can't afford to pay my school fees that time.

Thank you!

2Problem in Form 137 Empty Re: Problem in Form 137 Wed Jul 11, 2018 12:27 pm

thepoetsedge

thepoetsedge
Reclusion Perpetua

Most likely, the other school will give you a copy of your Form 137 after paying the original debts you have with them. That is usually the protocol between universities.

You should talk to the financial administrators of the said university and come up with a payment scheme that will allow you to pay your debt in increments. That way, you can ask for your Form 137 while also coming up with a way for fulfilling your monetary obligations with the previous school.

Good luck, and may your efforts yield favorable results!

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum