Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

Mental disorder

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Mental disorder Empty Mental disorder Fri Apr 06, 2018 1:34 pm

Workinggirl21

Arresto Menor

Sir, magagamit po ang medical abstract against warrant of arrest. may warrant of arrest po kasi ako for theft. at the same time nadala me sa mental hospital. so is mental capacity an excuse para d po makulong. may supporting documents me galing sa psychiatrist din. ty. pls reply po

2Mental disorder Empty Re: Mental disorder Wed Jul 11, 2018 12:35 pm

thepoetsedge

thepoetsedge
Reclusion Perpetua

Your defense lawyer has to file a petition towards the trial court that addresses your mental condition as a reason for you not to be incarcerated in prison. It is up to the trial court judge if he/she will grant said petition, of course.

3Mental disorder Empty Re: Mental disorder Wed Aug 08, 2018 9:44 pm

ExtrangHero

Arresto Menor

need some advice po about this problem thankz

I have a friend with a problem with his BF. the guy was obsessed with his GF but the girl (the girl is not happy with their relationship) want to break up with the guy but then the guy refuses and keep threatening the girls family and also her. i know that im not in the position to join they're problems, because im just the girl's "friend". i'm doing this to help her family and especially her... i tried telling her to "blotter" the guy. but she insisted to not to go that far because she is planning to go abroad in the future and she doesnt want to involve her name in any barangays that may cause her a problem in going abroad.. for clarification im not doing this for my own personal gain..im just really concern about her family and also her... because i love her... even without assurance that she and i will be together in the future but i still want to help her problems,..

4Mental disorder Empty Re: Mental disorder Thu Aug 09, 2018 8:40 am

thepoetsedge

thepoetsedge
Reclusion Perpetua

Hire a lawyer and have her ask the lawyer what are her options in filing a case against the guy. A criminal case of grave threat comes to mind, if the facts do warrant. The lawyer will ultimately assess if you have a strong enough case against the guy, and he will file the necessary petitions in court.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum