Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

cyberbullying

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1cyberbullying Empty cyberbullying Thu Mar 29, 2018 2:48 pm

the ex and y's

Arresto Menor

W need a legal advice please.
Some senior high school students from xxxxxxxx cyber bullied my daughter. Can you please help us.
Those senior high school students from xxxxxxxx started a thread, they tagged people from my daughter's social media friends' list. they made up stories and spread rumors about my daughter just to ridicule and humiliate my daughter in social media, especially in twitter.

My daughter was scared already she is hesitant to look at the people around everywhere we go they look at her judging her harshly especially those who are active in twitter.
Please help us stop them from ruining my child's life. She deserves peace and happiness. Have a good day! thanks.

Last edited by the ex and y's on Thu Mar 29, 2018 6:55 pm; edited 1 time in total

2cyberbullying Empty Re: cyberbullying Thu Mar 29, 2018 3:01 pm

attyLLL

I recommend you print out these posts and inform the school officials. if this doesn't work, you can go to the PNP or nbi cybercrime division to file a complaint.

https://www.facebook.com/BPOEmployeeAdvocate/

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum