Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

Immediate resignation

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Immediate resignation Empty Immediate resignation Tue Mar 27, 2018 9:04 pm

annsancho1

Arresto Menor

Hello po, I've read online po na pwd gawing reason for immediate resignation yung insultuhin ka po ng employer mo? Tama po ba? I've been working po with this bpo company for almost 6 years na and then last March 21, 2018 po nag triad coaching po kami ng TL ko together with our Operations Manager. They told me to be very honest as possible sa nararamdaman ko about my job and all and about sa office. Ever since po kasi may mga issues na ako na naexperience with the management, nasigawan ng leader mo, ma bully ng kapwa mo agent, etc etc. Insultuhin, sabhan ng "alalahanin mo na itong trabaho na to nagbibigay ng pagkain sa lamesa nyo" sa pasigaw na paraan na naririnig ng mga katrabaho ko. Then lately po sa sobrang inis ko na, nagpost ako sa social media about how disgusted I am with their leadership skills, I did not name names nor mentioned any company names but they used that post against me dun po sa triad coaching, in a glass cabin within the production floor na nakikita ng ibang empleyado, sinigawan nila ako at dinuro duro at sinabhan na "pa victim" at kasalanan ko daw bakit d ako masaya sa team kasi d ako palakibo, masama po ba na introvert tlaga ako and with my previous experience with my old team, nakakatrauma na magtiwala. Sana po. Pwd na to grounds for immediate resignation, d ko na po tlaga kayang pumasok pa sa office with everything I had experienced. Thanks po..

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum