Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

LEGAL ADVISE PLeaSe

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1LEGAL ADVISE PLeaSe Empty LEGAL ADVISE PLeaSe Tue Mar 08, 2011 9:41 am

connieconnie

Arresto Menor

hello po atty....ask po ako

i was married po last june2008 in civil wedding sa laguna 22 na po ako that time but it was secret marriege sa side ng family ko pero sa side ng lalaki hindi po alam po lahat,sa side ko lang barkada ko lang at 3rd cousin andun po,
nagsama din po kami ng asawa ko for almost 9 months din po as husband and wife ok naman po,jan 2009 nag abroad po ako d2 sa saudi pero unfortunately naging tnt po ako now due to work conditions,,,ok pa naman kami ng asawa ko nun on and off pero ok po then after this previous months nakita ko po account nya sa facebook at nashock po ako na nakapost na sila ng new girl or kabit nya then i was so angry with him then i confronted him umamin po sya at nag sorry pero mahal nya na daw ung girl kesa sa akin at worst buntis na po ngayon.,ung girl di nya raw alam dati na may asawa na ung boy until informed ko sya,pati pamilya ng asawa ko di rin daw alam pero now nakita ko sa facebook na kasama na din nila sa picture ang kabit nito,.,gusto ko po mabalik ang single status ko at masampahan ng kaso silang 2 ano po ba pwede gawin saan pwede kumuha ng tulong kasi di me masyado financially stable,wala po kaming anak,,,up to now di pa po ako nauwi kasi tnt pa po ako d2 at need ko pa magwork para sa study ng kapatid ko,,,pls help me...

2LEGAL ADVISE PLeaSe Empty Re: LEGAL ADVISE PLeaSe Tue Mar 08, 2011 2:16 pm

lOst_StuDent

Prision Correccional

Hi there..Nakakalungkot naman ang kwento mo.

Anyway, eto ang masasabi ko. Mahirap ng maibalik ang single status mo. The only way is to annul your marriage to your husband. To do that you need a lawyer and money. I'm not even sure if there is any ground na pwedeng gamitin para annul ang marriage mo, pero a lawyer can help you with that.

Pwede mo ring makasuhan ang asawa mo at ang kanyang kabit. Pero kailangan mong umuwi para maasikaso yun..

3LEGAL ADVISE PLeaSe Empty Re: LEGAL ADVISE PLeaSe Wed Mar 09, 2011 4:39 pm

attyLLL

first, you will need to build your evidence. you can file concubinage or RA9262 against him, but it will be difficult while you are outside the country.

does the girl know that he is married?

as for annuling you marriage, it is best to have your marital docs and history fully reviewed by a legal professional. perhaps there was no proper marriage license which is common in secret marriages. does your marriage certificate appear at nso?

https://www.facebook.com/BPOEmployeeAdvocate/

4LEGAL ADVISE PLeaSe Empty hello po Thu Mar 10, 2011 9:27 am

connieconnie

Arresto Menor

thank you po sa reply sa post ko..yeah i asked him before to take a copy of our marriage cert under nsoand he secured one,,,
the girl replied me in her fb message that she does not knew about me and my husband was married until i informed her but she said she will let him go but up to now continue pa din relationship nila,,,,any suggestions or referral to have my lawyer pls any email add or contact pls
cant go home now but sure next year but i want to process sana habang nasa abroad pa ako kungbaga maumpisahan na please any ideas paano po ako magstart at usual amount po pag annulment gaano po katagal yun,,,,sa laguna po kami kinasal... Surprised

5LEGAL ADVISE PLeaSe Empty Re: LEGAL ADVISE PLeaSe Thu Mar 10, 2011 9:39 pm

attyLLL

an annulment case at the court level takes about 1-2 years. cost depends on the ground and which lawyer you retain. good luck.

https://www.facebook.com/BPOEmployeeAdvocate/

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum