Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

missed arraignment and left philippines

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1missed arraignment and left philippines Empty missed arraignment and left philippines Sun Mar 18, 2018 12:09 pm

otaythen

Arresto Menor

I am an american married to a Filipino, I posted bail for 2 charges direct assault and slander by deed? I did not show up for the arraignment in december 2017, instead i left the philippines for the u.s. as the BI person had suggested to my wife so that i would not be deported, if i go back to the philippines will i be taken in at the airport by police? one of my filipino friends eager on getting me home says ''my crimes'' are petty and not likely they will do anything at the airport so that i can go and face them myself, i miss my family but if they take me in from the airport i doubt ill survive, those police do evil things to the people in jail

attyLLL

it's unlikely that you will be arrested at the airport, but you will have to ask the court to be allowed to file bail again if they canceled your original bail

https://www.facebook.com/BPOEmployeeAdvocate/

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum