Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

Conjugal Property

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Conjugal Property  Empty Conjugal Property Tue Feb 27, 2018 4:08 pm

simpleme_cincin

Arresto Menor

During our marriage we acquire a house but it under his name. As far as I know that property is conjugal property since we are married. I left the house because he always make me "layas" every time he is angry and he always says that "wala daw me karapatan sa bahay na yon". Pwedi niya po ba ebenta yong bahay without my permission? oh sino po may mas karapatan sa nahay na yon? As of now nagrerent lang kami nga bahay ng anak ko. Even in child support hindi siya nagbibigay mag 3 years na po. Can i use that for legal separation or annulment? What will I do? Please advise. Thank you.

2Conjugal Property  Empty Re: Conjugal Property Thu Mar 01, 2018 5:50 pm

attyLLL

if it's just his name on the title, the legal presumption is that he is the sole owner. go to the registry of deeds and inquire if you can have an affidavit annotated to show that the property is conjugal. or you may consider filing a petition for separation of property, or legal separation

https://www.facebook.com/BPOEmployeeAdvocate/

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum