Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

Syndicated Estafa Case

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Syndicated Estafa Case Empty Syndicated Estafa Case Wed Jan 17, 2018 7:52 pm

julieann2678

Arresto Menor

I just want to clarify regarding my case. I used to work in Tibayan Group before as a staff from sometimes in July 2002 until January 2003 where the company was ordered to shut down by NBI and SEC for it was declared as an Investment Scam. I was not a regular employee at that time because I haven't signed any regularization contract with the company. I have worked with them until the company was closed for a period more or less 6 mos. Some investors involved me in a Syndicated Estafa case and it is not bailable. I didn't know that I had a case until last year of May 2017 because I was planning to take the exam for CPA board. I went to NBI but they asked me to return after 2 weeks because I had a hit. After 2 weeks I went back and they asked me to NBI national office in Manila for sort of interview. I went there and I didn't know that I had a case. The woman asked my details and verified it on the computer, She told me that I had a Syndicated Estafa Case in Las Pinas. I asked for the address that was indicated on my name and it says in CAA Las Pinas. That was not my correct address. They asked me to go to Las Pinas MTC. I went there to verify at the office of the Clerk Court and the woman said that some investors involved me in the case for the reason that I signed an acknowledgment receipt for the bounced check that was returned to the company. The check was a payment by the company to investors for the monthly interest of their investment but returned it to the company because the check bounced and they couldn't be encashed it anymore. I also found out that I had a warrant of arrest non-bailable. My dreams shattered because why the investors involved me , I'm just only an employee of the company. I couldn't find a job because I can't get an NBI. How long will this case be dismiss? What would be my strong defense ?
Hope guys you can help me.

2Syndicated Estafa Case Empty Re: Syndicated Estafa Case Wed Jan 17, 2018 7:55 pm

xtianjames

Reclusion Perpetua

case will not be dismissed if they have a solid case against you. what I would advise is hire a lawyer to protect yourself.

3Syndicated Estafa Case Empty Re: Syndicated Estafa Case Thu Jan 18, 2018 12:00 am

attyLLL

Tough situation especially with the warrant of arrest. if you can get a lawyer, they can file a petition for bail

https://www.facebook.com/BPOEmployeeAdvocate/

4Syndicated Estafa Case Empty Re: Syndicated Estafa Case Sun Apr 22, 2018 4:59 pm

julieann2678

Arresto Menor

even if the case filed is syndicated estafa, is it still subject for bail?

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum